Purple Pics

Tent 8 weeks
Jher. And the other blueberry in beside it.

BF8BFC2F-F59D-4774-8061-A1712F7A790C.jpeg

1786384F-3D69-4C07-9B3B-F6E0F18504C9.jpeg

FLOWER ROOM DAY 22
Couple canopy shots.
Can't fit everyone in anymore.
Potassium silicate tonight. .5 ml/L 284ppm

20210427_212359.jpg

20210427_212349.jpg

20210427_212343.jpg

Autos are good for outdoor areas with short summers for example Canada.
There is alot of applications where they are better suited for sure. Just not my thing. But I've seen people do well with them.
Bill

Just thought this was cute.
It’s a video but I just took two screenshots.
Snoop Da Man. And our boys in blue.

E47ABFB4-5C53-43BE-AFC3-07D75799A477.jpeg

FA029905-9275-4849-8E0C-34A407FF3547.jpeg

My drying room is protesting.
Too much wet bud.
I’ll have to turn things up a hair.
Rh is a touch beyond my comfort zone. But I don’t want to drop it too fast either. Just enough to make sure your buds don’t get moldy.
A dark cool room is good. With minimal just slight air flow.
Be very careful you don’t want a draft anywhere near your buds.
I aim for about 60 F / 60 RH.
I hang mine on the branches.
I know it’s not the perfect method. But I have perfected this method so here goes.
Branches hang in dark for 5 days I find this is my sweet spot. Just check your buds every hour if you aren’t sure of your process. Seriously wake up in the middle of the night and
CHECK YOUR BUDS.
I can’t count the number of posts from newer growers who worked so hard for months only to crisp there wonderful work to powder.
CHECK YOUR BUDS.
5 days on the vine. Usually.
To tell when your getting close
bend your branches see how the smaller ones will gradually get hard. If you can snap them they are done. So you want to be ahead of that. Keep trying those branches constantly till you get the hang of it. Don’t over dry your work.
Anyhoo I get distracted cut buds off branches and into wide mouth Mason jars. Not your granny’s Mason jar. Wide Mouth. So much easier for big buds.
Into Mason jars with a small hygrometer. They are cheep.
Get a pile from you know who.
I hate saying but you know.
I Burp 2x a day if I remember for first week.
Burp once a day second week.
I shake the heck out of the jar
every time I pick it up.
And alternate when you put them down. Upside down once
right side up next time.
Shake and alternate every time you touch the jar keeps air around your buds.
So theoretically after 2 weeks you can start to sample them.
If you keep them longer it’s better. HeHe.

3B2550D3-F077-4639-BA68-83CF2FE2ECFE.jpeg
Oh yeah, post 900 odd billl. no washing bill?

Oh yeah, post 900 odd billl. no washing bill?
No washing?
I have done it in the past. But its just too much for me now. By the time I'm finished harvesting I can barely walk. I'd have to set up great big tubs with water and its just too much for me!
Bill

The weed people smoking in this part of country makes you cough, was thinking not washed. Or maybe just fast dried and thrown out to us.
The government controls everything here,but they have no standards?
Big companies are pumping it out without regard to curing or quality.
I got a 1/2 quarter from them just to see for myself.
It was dry as a popcorn farm. Only weighed 2.5 g I guess it had dried so much in container. With tax it was over $40 bucks. Broke into powder smoked like s...
I understand what you are say about the cough. Just gave me a headache.
Bill

No reason to supplement CO2 unless you are dialed in with VPD and have more that 550-600 par of light. If you are meeting these requirements you may want to look into something.
Hey @Reave, I'll be there on the next grow. I should have the Dimlux maxi controller with data logger, this will tell me VPD & also the mars hydro fc6500. I'll probably just pop a couple of exhale bags in there and see what the read out is. Wont have much cash left after all that anyway lol!

Cheers mate :thumb:

Pure water soak starts the seed growing breaks open shell . I use bottled water. 18 hr max.
I don't use soil. Can you get coco. Never get any issues people have with soil. Pain in the tuckas.
I'm sorry I'm not able to recommend nutrients. Do you know Bud love? He is there somewhere also. I could ask what he is using.
Supplementing with co2 bags isn't a bad idea if they economical over there.
There is alot to learn before using a full co2 system. You need to be setup and flying to get the value out of it. I have 2 bags in each flower room and I run a negative pressure system.
I don't touch autos. Good for some people but I run 4 rooms for a reason. Clone,veg,flower,flower. Done. Don't need autos.
Other people love them so it depends on your set up.Can you provide 12 darkness, so yes you can grow photo's. More volume less finicky, I pound em out.
I started typing 5 hours ago sorry for the late reply.
Anything you need my friend no problem, I might just get tied up but ill reply.
Stay safe. @Sticky fingaz
Bill
Hey mate,

Yes this is what I want eventually, a veg & flower room....perfect. I'm going to try an auto in the tent I have going now once the critical is finished, just to tick it off. I already have some green gelato ( photo ) ready to go & I'm hoping to get some zkittlez in as well.
I also have a passive negative pressure setup, which I shall continue on into the bigger tent. To be honest, my current grow has gone well so I may just stick with what I know for now & just get a few more successful grows under my belt.
Been reading about VPD & anything I can really, It's just a natural progression that I'm going to have to give into & learn to walk before I can run lol!
" This time next year Rodney! "

Thanks again for the help & advice my friend, have a good day!

One :love:

Hey mate,

Yes this is what I want eventually, a veg & flower room....perfect. I'm going to try an auto in the tent I have going now once the critical is finished, just to tick it off. I already have some green gelato ( photo ) ready to go & I'm hoping to get some zkittlez in as well.
I also have a passive negative pressure setup, which I shall continue on into the bigger tent. To be honest, my current grow has gone well so I may just stick with what I know for now & just get a few more successful grows under my belt.
Been reading about VPD & anything I can really, It's just a natural progression that I'm going to have to give into & learn to walk before I can run lol!
" This time next year Rodney! "

Thanks again for the help & advice my friend, have a good day!

One :love:
Thanks my friend. You have a good day aswell.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom