Purple Pics

Hey @Reave, I'll be there on the next grow. I should have the Dimlux maxi controller with data logger, this will tell me VPD & also the mars hydro fc6500. I'll probably just pop a couple of exhale bags in there and see what the read out is. Wont have much cash left after all that anyway lol!

Cheers mate :thumb:
@Bill284, don't get it twisted though buddy lol I'm certainly not rolling in it & if it hadn't been for the fact of lockdown & not being able to go anywhere or spend anything, then I probably would never have been able to buy such equipment. I have been very scrupulous & saved every penny I can ( over a year ) It's also taken ages trolling through all the different fan controllers, enviro controllers, co2 meters & the like that my head is busting at the seams :laughtwo:
But what can I say, I bloody love it :love: I don't think I've actually put as much effort into learning anything since school! All I have to do now Is find a job online where I can earn money writing & that'll be me my friend. Happy as a pig in S##t!! :rofl::high-five::ganjamon::circle-of-love:

@Bill284, don't get it twisted though buddy lol I'm certainly not rolling in it & if it hadn't been for the fact of lockdown & not being able to go anywhere or spend anything, then I probably would never have been able to buy such equipment. I have been very scrupulous & saved every penny I can ( over a year ) It's also taken ages trolling through all the different fan controllers, enviro controllers, co2 meters & the like that my head is busting at the seams :laughtwo:
But what can I say, I bloody love it :love: I don't think I've actually put as much effort into learning anything since school! All I have to do now Is find a job online where I can earn money writing & that'll be me my friend. Happy as a pig in S##t!! :rofl::high-five::ganjamon::circle-of-love:
Hey @Sticky fingaz
Hope your well mate
Jeez.. just like that here too.. loving it?
Got feck all else to do..mmmm apart from a bloody big list every day off the mrs ;)
Peace an love to ya man

Hey @Sticky fingaz
Hope your well mate
Jeez.. just like that here too.. loving it?
Got feck all else to do..mmmm apart from a bloody big list every day off the mrs ;)
Peace an love to ya man
Hey @Bud love @Bill284,

Yes all good mate thanks very much! :high-five: I know exactly what you mean Lol! That's why I try to keep myself busy, I've been fashioning a new grow space today :cheesygrinsmiley: I realised that no tent would go in my loft due to the pitch that they've got going on, so, whacked down some caber floor, plasterboard & a quick tape & joint. 4" Inlet hole for the passive/neg pressure & all that's left to do now is Mylar the bloody lot just in time for all the goodies to arrive.
I've got a floor space of 6.5 Ft x 7Ft, once light is installed I'll have 5Ft total height at the highest point. A massive improvement on what I have at the moment, plus, not buying the tent & doing it this way, I've inadvertently saved myself about £175.00 quids, so all in all, a pretty productive day :thumb:
No rest for the wicked though, I've sat down for 5 mins so in her eyes I'm not busy enough, being sent to the shop now :rofl: Love her lol!

One :love: guy's!
20210429_144417398_iOS.jpg

Please don't pay attention to the handy work Lmao, It's just a grow room that's going to be covered in sheeting anyway :nervous-guy: I certainly wouldn't put this up on a resume or anything :laughtwo: But it'll do just fine for what I need it for......

Hey @Bud love @Bill284,

Yes all good mate thanks very much! :high-five: I know exactly what you mean Lol! That's why I try to keep myself busy, I've been fashioning a new grow space today :cheesygrinsmiley: I realised that no tent would go in my loft due to the pitch that they've got going on, so, whacked down some caber floor, plasterboard & a quick tape & joint. 4" Inlet hole for the passive/neg pressure & all that's left to do now is Mylar the bloody lot just in time for all the goodies to arrive.
I've got a floor space of 6.5 Ft x 7Ft, once light is installed I'll have 5Ft total height at the highest point. A massive improvement on what I have at the moment, plus, not buying the tent & doing it this way, I've inadvertently saved myself about £175.00 quids, so all in all, a pretty productive day :thumb:
No rest for the wicked though, I've sat down for 5 mins so in her eyes I'm not busy enough, being sent to the shop now :rofl: Love her lol!

One :love: guy's!
20210429_144417398_iOS.jpg

Please don't pay attention to the handy work Lmao, It's just a grow room that's going to be covered in sheeting anyway :nervous-guy: I certainly wouldn't put this up on a resume or anything :laughtwo: But it'll do just fine for what I need it for......
Fantastic can you fashion some white poly on ealls ,like I have in my flower room. I think it gives you an extra few percent light reflection toward your girls.
Bill

Fantastic can you fashion some white poly on ealls ,like I have in my flower room. I think it gives you an extra few percent light reflection toward your girls.
Bill
I am Indeed @Bill284,
I will first give that horrendous filling job a little sand down, they're square edge boards so no recess for tape & filler.
I was going to staple that Silver Mylar reflective sheeting to the boards, then use the ground sheet from an old tent to seal room with Velcro edges. Would you recommend the white stuff over the silver then?

One :love:

I am Indeed @Bill284,
I will first give that horrendous filling job a little sand down, they're square edge boards so no recess for tape & filler.
I was going to staple that Silver Mylar reflective sheeting to the boards, then use the ground sheet from an old tent to seal room with Velcro edges. Would you recommend the white stuff over the silver then?

Mylar reflects heat as well . I find white is easier to cool.
If your going to paint a flat white works well also. Plain dry wall not so much.
So if you can get a good ventilation system to control heat Mylar can be good for reflection .
I would cover the floor with a rubber liner. Just to be safe. Spills happen.
Bill

Mylar reflects heat as well . I find white is easier to cool.
If your going to paint a flat white works well also. Plain dry wall not so much.
So if you can get a good ventilation system to control heat Mylar can be good for reflection .
I would cover the floor with a rubber liner. Just to be safe. Spills happen.
Bill
Yep :thumb: that makes perfect sense! White it is then.
Ventilation, ill probably be using my 6" RVK AC fan ( no intake ), I've been looking at EC fans but they're just too pricey for me atm.
Fair shout about the floor as well, probably wouldn't have thought about that until the day I had water dripping through my bedroom ceiling :laughtwo:

Thanks buddy :high-five:

hey @Sticky fingaz , just a quick pop in.
i notice you are in the uk, if stealth is still a concern for you, a double sided bubble mylar may have advantages for you.

being an attic grow, the mylar will help keep snow from melting on the roof above the grow space in winter, which is one of the tells leo looks for. it is also impervious to flir, so your grow space will not light up like the bat signal when a chopper having a look flies overhead.

it has to be the double sided stuff though.

Back
Top Bottom