FLOWER ROOM
Day 25
7 Gorilla Glue
1 Blueberry
1 Gelato

CCBD7E93-D739-4580-A47B-520F5C3241AF.jpeg

BA9582FC-1506-4733-815D-6EB30FF64B47.jpeg

A92F3D3B-0ADC-413F-B39D-EAD68B9BE76E.jpeg

hey @Sticky fingaz , just a quick pop in.
i notice you are in the uk, if stealth is still a concern for you, a double sided bubble mylar may have advantages for you.

being an attic grow, the mylar will help keep snow from melting on the roof above the grow space in winter, which is one of the tells leo looks for. it is also impervious to flir, so your grow space will not light up like the bat signal when a chopper having a look flies overhead.

it has to be the double sided stuff though.
Hey @bluter!

How are we matey?
Thank you for the advice my friend, muchas appreciated :thumb: So what I've done, which you can't see in image is filled in the joists behind the plasterboard with rockwool insulation then I've laid 50mm celotex over the top of that. My thoughts were that It would keep the heat In while staying cool on the outside. I have an infra red temp sensor to hand as well so I can check once It's up & running.
It is a complete ball ache the things we have to consider living here lol. I do know exactly what you mean though, there was a what's app pic being flung around of a mid terraced house that had a grow in the attic, all the other houses we're covered in snow except this one :rofl: A school boy error yes, but If they hadn't made the mistake for us to see, would we have thought about it? So fair play to them aha!

Anyways, thanks for again for the holla my friend, hope you had a great weekend!
Take it ez

One :love:

Amazing looking ladies.
we had weather issues here in the fall and caused harvest problems.
When did you chop? Exactly
Where did you get the seeds ?
And soil won’t get you though. Coffee grounds have a lot of nitrogen not good in flower.
LOS only soil that might.
Can you get @GeoFlora Nutrients
In New York. They would be perfect for your grow area there.
If your looking to improve things I’d get good genetics. Best you can @Weed Seeds Express has great quality.
Genetics/ nutrients/ sunshine
Biggest factors for quality results.
Bill

This years plants so far just entering flowering they have been inside and now I want to move outside so gonna be tricky I have five big lights

102767D6-11A5-40BE-9469-E205AB6B5ADB.jpeg

5292AE12-EF79-4FB0-8358-D50A1AA5704D.jpeg

CDDD3B7C-0754-4A94-AE61-115854845D61.jpeg

8E721331-2606-47F4-BBE4-A0CFE1CFB8D7.jpeg

C8F9C600-A4DB-4316-AEB5-A497E202BD5C.jpeg

7570769E-D720-459C-BF95-54F9D5563AB0.jpeg
I just saw second set of pics.
Look great.
What genetics did you use?
Bill

Amazing looking ladies.
And soil won’t get you though. Coffee grounds have a lot of nitrogen not good in flower.
If your looking to improve things I’d get good genetics. Best you can @Weed Seeds Express has great quality.
Bill
Thank you so much for your compliments Bill! Appriciate it!

Amazing looking ladies.
Bill
Thanks for the mention @Bill284 !

Our e-commerce partner GardenTap.com ships to all contiguous states, so New York should be good to go!

I'd like to thank @Sierra Natural Science
I got a notice from them that my package has been shipped.
Thank you so much.
I look forward to using your products and showing our members how good they are.
You guys are awesome.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom