Purple Pics

Ok so here is my Amnesia Lemon Kush. I only paper bagged them for 2 hours so my weight is probably higher then when I jarred it. Humidity packs will do that for me, but man is she a lovely strain. Very euphoric, yellows/oranges just scream at you outside, and all I know is that I wanna see concert on this strain.

AF28B927-2289-469D-B5B8-DBBAD1F40580.jpeg
E86D0827-76B5-46B1-9B98-E9422B6B8BDF.jpeg
41DF6696-5DD8-41E9-99D4-2B74FA9961D9.jpeg

also got a little purple on my Pineapple Chunk. I ripped a piece off earlier before the plant was freeze dried by accident and she is a hard hitting couch lock strain, but that could of been the 1am bedtime calling

DF28A992-2E9F-42C3-ABBC-5C4F4E44D3C2.jpeg

Gotta be a couple of the best I’ve seen yet mate..
Absolutely gorgeous pics..
FME.. buds too. I’ll have another look in the Mornin with a brew, start the day in awe ..
Hope y’all doin good:)
Peace to ya
Thank you my friend. She needed another week but I had to chop the whole room at 8 weeks.
They are hanging in the shed as the drying room has been shut down also.
I trimmed fans and hung whole plants. I've never done that before. So I hope its ok. Just too much to do to take care of them properly.
Hope you are well.
I'm coming to steal your puppy BTW. He is gorgeous. :love:
Bill

Oh shit...totally forgot about that! I meant to post them here, too, but I've just been busy with life. Well lemme dump now:

Critical Purple Kush Auto (I'm mostly glad not to have to type all that out again.)

Edit: please seriously critique these. To me they look far too bright and too saturated. John (my fiancé) says they're fine. I am starting to wonder if my eyes might be having issues. Recently light's been extra hurty.

I think they are perfect.
John knows what he is talking about.
Great job, I’m sure that was a ton of work.
Bill

Oh shit...totally forgot about that! I meant to post them here, too, but I've just been busy with life. Well lemme dump now:

Critical Purple Kush Auto (I'm mostly glad not to have to type all that out again.)

Edit: please seriously critique these. To me they look far too bright and too saturated. John (my fiancé) says they're fine. I am starting to wonder if my eyes might be having issues. Recently light's been extra hurty.
Oh wow.. they’re pretty feckin great too. Love it @copperrein .. real creative an pretty.

I’d like to thank @GreenSafe
Thank you so much for the wonderful prizes.
I can't wait to use them.
Bill

C03CB989-2CB8-4560-9BA6-419FC81BCD2D.jpeg

DE90A172-A1E0-4689-B1E4-E008DC591C57.jpeg

I’d also like to thank @Rob Griffin.
Thank you so much for the fantastic package of gifts.
And thank you @foods alive for the snack pack they are awesome.
I really appreciate everything you do for us. :green_heart:
Bill

D2F65978-A671-4E78-95E2-B02B6A4B6EBD.jpeg

So this is what it looks like when you can’t tend your garden.
This Gorilla Glue has been ignored and starved for 3 weeks while I have been reorganizing.
Just shows how resilient this plant is.
They will be coming out shortly
and this will become my temporary veg room.
Hopefully if everything goes smooth this will be the restart to my grow.
Ok Gorilla Glue.
Flip 4/5 so day 58ish.
Bill

CA4848E6-12A8-4A2F-A2C7-EE12ED97AC0B.jpeg

OmFg Bill.. even neglected, they’re something to aspire to.
Hope your well an things are smooth an silky for y’all .
Peace an buds man❤️
Thank you my friend. @Bud Love
Your girls have kept me smiling while I'm reorganizing.
Great work buddy.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom