Purple Pics

that root needs a direction to go,, it just cant make up its mind,, ha

karma sent to the wee one friend

that root needs a direction to go,, it just cant make up its mind,, ha

karma sent to the wee one friend
Curly cue for sure.
Just a little auto for fun in the window.
It might be a while before they issue me a permit for the new grow house.
Gives me something to play with.
Take care brother.

Stay safe
Bill

I think the background says it all.
Oh and it's an auto.

Stay safe
Bill

F4598020-D19C-4A69-A84F-DFF05C9E2FC2.png

77EE7099-DEA7-4BA1-99EF-45A43BCAA5D8.jpeg

A7B85536-78D3-4C47-AD68-C4BCC566CA38.jpeg
Heading into summer here, stay warm mate.

Heading into summer here, stay warm mate.
Thank you my friend @Old OZ
I've got the woodstove full and we are toasty inside.
Hope the sun is shining bright for you.
Have a good summer Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill

Just for fun.
We will see what happens. Hehe

Critical Mass Auto.
Trying to stay warm in the window ledge.
Here she is.
Shivering away.

0483890E-711D-40F0-8D84-659792CFDB17.jpeg

10EA9173-CCD0-4ED5-9F79-7AC9D4EBEB7C.jpeg

6F96B684-7B3A-474C-B179-B3146AB98651.jpeg

Hello everyone.
Well unfortunately my little auto couldn't handle the cold last night.
She has keeled over :( doesn't look good.

But on a happier note I was talking to a wonderful member yesterday who got a masters certificate from Cannabis Training University.
I'm thinking of taking the course for a job I've applied for.
Just wondering if anyone else has any experience with this coarse and if the Certificate is widely excepted in Canada as they are American based.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Stay safe everyone. ;)
Bill

But on a happier note I was talking to a wonderful member yesterday who got a masters certificate from Cannabis Training University.
I'm thinking of taking the course for a job I've applied for.

a few corporate growers are in operation here. none of them would touch that.

they are looking for BSA's (7yr), certified horticulturists ( diploma or degree 2 or 4 yrs ), and agribusiness degrees ( 4 yr ).
if you can get in i'd do it. the wild west days of basement growers getting in to the industry were gone before legalization.

edit : should mention we have an extensive university degree agriculture programs out here. there are two institutions which specialize in nothing but ag. a lot of companies actively recruit for the industry here.

a few corporate growers are in operation here. none of them would touch that.

they are looking for BSA's (7yr), certified horticulturists ( diploma or degree 2 or 4 yrs ), and agribusiness degrees ( 4 yr ).
if you can get in i'd do it. the wild west days of basement growers getting in to the industry were gone before legalization.
I know the owner and actually help him out with maintenance now and then.
So I've got an in but not the degrees of course.
Just thought it would look better than saying I have years experience and FA else.
As I am not going to take 7 year coarse I just thought something would be better than nothing.
Thank you for the advice @bluter

Stay safe
Bill

I know the owner and actually help him out with maintenance now and then.
So I've got an in but not the degrees of course.
Just thought it would look better than saying I have years experience and FA else.
As I am not going to take 7 year coarse I just thought something would be better than nothing.
Thank you for the advice @bluter

Stay safe
Bill

what kind of licensing does he have ? an ampcr license will allow for up to 500 plants, and won't have to meet commercial building code or inspections, but is strictly non-commercial. at present you can't sell to a dispensary, or even privately for profit, though it's a bit slippery.

everything past that requires a stand alone facility and a commercial licence.

what kind of licensing does he have ? an ampcr license will allow for up to 500 plants, and won't have to meet commercial building code or inspections, but is strictly non-commercial. at present you can't sell to a dispensary, or even privately for profit, though it's a bit slippery.

everything past that requires a stand alone facility and a commercial licence.
He is part of an LP. Has a license for thousands of plants at their main facility.
He is putting in a room adjacent to the store.
There's room for up to 8 tables I figure depending on how much of the room he wants to use.
But hell I don't care if he only puts in one I just need to get my fix.
If I have to wait until spring to get fired up again I'll go nuts. ;)
I'm not in any shape to get a full time job ever again.
I just wanted a couple days a week helping out.
Plus the experience would be beneficial.
As long as he doesn't ask any technical questions I should be ok. :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

Stay safe
Bill

that set up sounds like a craft producer. licencing for craft is currently up in the air and no licences have been awarded to my knowledge. it would be great if the gov't finally got on it

at present LP licences can't be divided. all the plants need to be grown at one location. federal law. i'd tread real careful. not telling you what to do. if it is a craft licence that would be a boon. total different set of laws. we've been waiting here for the green light on them.

craft licences can't be at the same location as a store front. they have to be separated. LP licences are strictly for producing and commercially selling in to the rec market. the production facilities have to meet code and can't be tied to a store front in any way.

out here they are required to be set up outside urban areas. the law is different for ampcr, and native bands set their own cultivation laws on treaty property. they are not currently within the law but the gov't tolerates it.

i'm working my way to working in the cannabis side of regulatory. currently in a related industry with the same organization that controls regulatory in my province.

that set up sounds like a craft producer. licencing for craft is currently up in the air and no licences have been awarded to my knowledge. it would be great if the gov't finally got on it

at present LP licences can't be divided. all the plants need to be grown at one location. federal law. i'd tread real careful. not telling you what to do. if it is a craft licence that would be a boon. total different set of laws. we've been waiting here for the green light on them.

craft licences can't be at the same location as a store front. they have to be separated. LP licences are strictly for producing and commercially selling in to the rec market. the production facilities have to meet code and can't be tied to a store front in any way.

out here they are required to be set up outside urban areas. the law is different for ampcr, and native bands set their own cultivation laws on treaty property. they are not currently within the law but the gov't tolerates it.

i'm working my way to working in the cannabis side of regulatory. currently in a related industry with the same organization that controls regulatory in my province.
It's next door to the store not in the store.
I haven't asked about any licence details or what he is going to do with it.
He could smoke it for all I know.
When I see him again I'll ask more details.

Stay safe
Bill

It's next door to the store not in the store.
I haven't asked about any licence details or what he is going to do with it.
He could smoke it for all I know.
When I see him again I'll ask more details.

Stay safe
Bill

it can't be attached. that is regulated. locations have to be separated by more than a door. i'm not sure what he's doing. that's the part that makes me nervous.

my best guess is he has a legal craft producing licence and a legal rec dispensary. there are not many independents left here, and that is the recipe they've been lobbying for. i've not heard of any progress on the issue though.

i know a few guys here who have large ampcr licenses with grows attached to store fronts. none of the places sell to public, and none of the store fronts are dispensaries selling cannabis. all were grandfathered in from previous to legal rec. those are the only grows i am aware of that are allowed in any urban context.

to be clear all of them encountered legal difficulty at one point or other as the industry introduced legal rec. it was a mess here.

it can't be attached. that is regulated. locations have to be separated by more than a door. i'm not sure what he's doing. that's the part that makes me nervous.

my best guess is he has a legal craft producing licence and a legal rec dispensary. there are not many independents left here, and that is the recipe they've been lobbying for. i've not heard of any progress on the issue though.

i know a few guys here who have large ampcr licenses with grows attached to store fronts. none of the places sell to public, and none of the store fronts are dispensaries selling cannabis. all were grandfathered in from previous to legal rec. those are the only grows i am aware of that are allowed in any urban context.

lo be clear all of them encountered legal difficulty at one point or other as the industry introduced legal rec. it was a mess here.
It's separate not visible to anyone so I don't know.
It sounds like a bit of a mess to get a license for it.
I'll have to quiz him, I'm curious now.

Stay safe
Bill

It's separate not visible to anyone so I don't know.
It sounds like a bit of a mess to get a license for it.
I'll have to quiz him, I'm curious now.

Stay safe
Bill

check straight with the federal laws and provincial licencing. of course everything is two tiers. the feds set guidelines and the majority of the law, and the provinces have licencing leeway within parameters.

i'm wondering if ontario leapt ahead. until now alberta has had the most sane licencing and the best legal roll out. i'm in sask and it's been a prudish approach heavily slanted to larger corporate global players.

Was minus 20 the other night.
Forgot to move her away from the window.
I think I killed her oops.
Not to worry.
Thanks to Rexer Herbies Seeds are on the way.
Woohoo.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill

68C604C6-D725-42CF-971F-A1100652A985.jpeg

93D4197C-D5FC-4BCF-8F2E-753BE04ED1F8.jpeg

-20 :eek: I normally sook when we have rare frost, would be cool to have snow at your doorstep though.
Hey buddy how are you @Old OZ
Fek snow ,it's a pain in my tucas.
That's how high it's getting. :(
I have a steel roof, snow slides off right at the front door.
Never noticed that in August when we bought the place. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom