Purple/Pink Question

Dankdeadhead

Hey I have an outdoor indica clone going right now. And I started to notive the stems of the side leafs starting to turn a purple sort of pink color, I kept my eye on it and as time went by I'm not noticing the stem is starting to turn that same purple pink ish color. I'm wondering if thats a problem or could it maybe be a purple strain?? Please any answers would awesome! I'm not sure if I should be getting worried or really excited! :bong:
Thanks

Thanks stoner grower. I'm hoping its just the strain but your def. right about the tempatures at night. Its been rather cold here in Jersey at night. Would that have any effect on the herb besides looking cool?

The optimal temps cannabis can grow at is anywhere between 65 and 75 degrees. Anything under 50 and the plant WILL NOT survive, anything over 80 might cause heat stress and damage. The temps should have nothing to do with the potency of the flowers itself. Other than the fact that if you have a high percentage of humidity and excesses heat during the flowering period you will surcomb to mold. Which will ruin your entire crop. So watch out for humidity levels as well. As for the low temps, if you plants get covered in a layer of frost they will go into shock, whether they can recoveror not is soley on the ability of the plant.

Thanks again stonergrower. But I was thinking about it, and its gotta be the strain cuz I have another plant growing in pretty much the same area. But instead of an indica I got a nice tall sativa sister. I'm saying strain cuz would the temp effect the sativa the same as the indica, or do they have different degress of effection?? anyways peace have good weekend:cool:

Back
Top Bottom