Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Grow

Re: Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Gr

So I took down the soil grown Super Silver Haze today and hung her up to dry. Started trimming but didn't get to finish. I will return later to complete it.

Since the veg room is no longer needed, it became the drying room.
drying6.jpg

Close up. As you can see I still have some trimming to do
close-up-drying.jpg

Re: Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Gr

Looks like a haze for sure. Hope she's great smoke for you buddy, congrats!

Looks like a haze for sure. Hope she's great smoke for you buddy, congrats!

Thank you BlueDog. The first taste today was amazing. Still has to cure but the potency is very high. If she wasn't dying because of the soil, I would have let her go another week, but I'll see how her clones do. I'll know in 2 months. Mark it on the calendar boys (and Tmac), that harvest will be on 3/7/2011.

So how do I submit this plant for plant of the month??? She is surely an eye catcher...
flower-room-1-7-11.jpg

She's an eye-catcher for sure! Just go to the forums, and way down at the bottom under Lounge you'll see the contest threads. Good luck!

Both plants tasted amazing and yielded approx 1/4 pound total dry weight between the 2. And potent for sure. All the clones have been pollinated by a male that snuck in somehow... thought for sure they all were clones. So the grow is done and ended in big disappointment. I'm totally bummed out. 10 beautiful ladies and they are all chopped and awaiting disposal. I may just grind it all up and press out some hash oils. We'll see.

This is it for now and good luck to everyone. :peacetwo:

Long time no see!! Glad you had a super harvest!! Sorry to hear about the clones. One of them must have hermied! I know something about that! Treating my 4 kush ladies with DM Reverse and picking balls off once in a while.

Congrats on the harvest bro! That should hold you over just long enough to get another run in. Sorry about the male.... happy :tokin:

High herbsnbuds
Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom