Purple urkel and mystery medicine

Cool man thanks! I woke up too late today to check her before she went to sleep, but I'll check tonight. I think I'll just stick to double the water for the last couple days, if she looks good. I was hoping I was gonna be able to get at least a half of of each plant, but now I'm not sure. I only veg'd for two weeks so have a 420 harvest. So its cool. But next grow I'm gonna grow some monsters I decided. I have one seedling going now, that has been under the same 12/12 as the female, can I throw her into veg in a couple days when I harvest and not hurt the baby? I also started to germ another urkel and mystery again last night. I think this time if the urkel is a male again and the mystery a female Im gonna try to make a purplemystery strain. I gotta get some more beans, I have two left of the mystery. I just gotta make up my mind on weather or not I trust ordering from the internet. I just dont want to get ripped off or have my medicine stolen. Thanks again
:peace:

Hey dank, i read in the cannabible that purple urkle is going for $1000 an OZ. Does that sound right?

:laughtwo: No way man. When I got it, it was 40 an 8th, If I remeber correctly. I did get it awhile ago, and havent really seen it since. But here in Colorado, I dont see anything over 350 an o coming from the med clinics. And nothing over 300, if that from a friend. I havent been to a dispensary in awhile though, so things might have changed, maybe not. I dont know. But 1000 for an O? I would never pay that, unless it came with a Jeep. Then maybe. :peace:

So I hope everyone had a nice 420 and earthday! Was awesome here. Anyways sorry its been soo long Ive had things to do.. A update is I harvest the mystery she was ready for 420:ganjamon: Smoke report: Very nice tasting, great high! It gives me insight. Never overwhelming,always stays chill. Ive decided that Im gonna release two pictures of her right before I took her out of the pot. Stay tuned pics are coming !

This is strange my pics got approved in less then a minute? Whoever's responsible for that, thank you and Good Job man! haha

Heres a pic of her main cola

Mature_Mystery.jpg

And heres her full body

Mature_Mystery_2.jpg

Enjoy! :yummy:

beautiful cola there dank! +rep for throwing the pic up!
pics are being approved on the fly now so they are immediate!

Thanks you guys.. So thats why the pic was approved right away.. I almost didnt believe it untill I saw them posted in the journel. All I can say right now is I am amazed at how much humidity makes a difference. A friend suggested a while ago that I should put a bowl of water in their to add humidity and I didnt think it would work or do any good so I didnt do it. But its been getting pretty dry here lately so I needed some humidity in their and added the bowl of water and the babys are soo green and healthy looking. It amazes me! :ganjamon:

wow great job man. you said you harvested already? any nug shots?:p you know how we are man lol BUD PRON!!lol

Thanks everyone for all the postive feed back. Fillabong, I do actually have maybe two bud shots of one bud I like to call bat bud(because shes got bat wings on the side of her) Maybe I'll release that one soon. Shes still in my jar, I'm saving her for a very special occasion. My babys are doing good, the one I had growing with the mystery under 12/12 is looking like a blown up palm tree. Its cool, I'm intrested to see how she, hoperfully she grows when I put the light back to 12/12. Which is gonna be tuesday, already? :rollit: Alittle earlier then I would like but due to my little bro';s gradutation and me not going to be able to take care of them for a couple weeks, I';m trying to have it all finished up by the time I leave. So I have a nice supply of meds, for graduation time. I'm hoping for 2 females this time, if I can improve the ratio of one more female everytime, next time will be straight females. :adore: Ganja Gods. Alot of good stuff going on In here lately Uh :ganjamon:

At least youve got some quality meds. I got shwag. LOL Glad to hear you got more on the way!!

Yes this is true. You've got schwag? Arent you in Colorado? What are you doing with that? If your a med patient and need help finding quality meds send me a pm man. :peace:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world…

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom