Purple urkel and mystery medicine

lookin good what age are these girls at? like a week in flowering right? 4 weeks total??

Today is 20 total days. I veged for 2 weeks and on friday it will be a week they've been in flowering. :peace:

So I finally picked up some of this today, after an interview this morning. You its time to start the nutes?

Age_old_organics.jpg

Whats up you guys? Its been awhile on the update, so decided to share the growth. First, I started the oge old bloom for urkel #1 on wed<? I think or thursday. Then the next urkel next day and mystery the day after that. Urkel 1 seems to be enjoying her food, urkel 2 is still kinda what the fucked but I think the growth is slower because urkel 2 might have more a sativa in her then urkel 1. I say this because her leafs have more fingers on each one and are much skinner then urkel #1, it would make sense because she has been growing alot slower then her sister. Then the mystery has probably just about doubled in size since this picture.

all_three.jpg

My dad is here right now, had a lay over flight and decided to stay an extra day so Ive been chillin him all day. Its been good. :Rasta: Then maybe a half hr ago he was getting ready to go to sleep(he's sleeping in my room, so he already figured out I have plants just based off opening my closet door. I would have showed him them at the time, but they were sleeping.) I say "Hey dad, do you wanna see my plants?" he responded "yeah sure" So I open up the tarp and he was just like "wow nice, their really big" I just chuckled and said yeah, check this one out(Urkel #1) he just smiles and says " You might want to think about moving that light higher, so you dont burn them. But their looking really good." Hearing that from my dad was one of the greatest things I could hear. So tommorow night, I'm gonna have to raise the light alittle bit again. As Well as take some pics. Anyways its 230 I barely burned all day due me chillen with my dad. But now that I think about it, Ive only asked him if he wanted to smoke when my mom or brothers were around or he;d have to see them evauntally. But now he doesnt. So I just had an Idea of leaving a little bud and my bubbler on top of a note on the table, for when he gets up, saying" I'm sorry dad, where was my mannors?" :Rasta:
:peace:

Very Nice I wish my Dad was like that :*(

thats great lol
my old man (RIP) would have been in awe of my plant, never got to smoke with him... though we hid it from each other for many many years lol.
mom has mentioned the possibility of smoking with me, that would be a gas! doubt it will happen any time soon mabey when its legalized.....
cant wait to see your girls dank.
how come only giving AO to urkle #1 y not all of them i bet you will be suprised how quickly they take to the nutes. from what i have heard its harder to get nute burn with organics to
welcome back bro

Yeah so my dad, didnt feel smoking I guess, or maybe he just really doesnt do it anymore. I dont know, I defentialy took his suggestion and moved the light up a couple more inches last night. Whats going on Shaggie? About the Ao, I dont know what happened in the post but it meant to say I gave each one nutes a day apart from each other. I do have a question about the nutes, how many times should I feed them. The bottle says once a week so thats what Ive been doing, just curious if I could give more and maybe have the girls grow twice as fast?

Ok so heres the first Urkel, picture taken last night.

Big_bertha_buds.jpg

Another of the first urkel but of her booby:cheesygrinsmiley:

Urkel_1_buds_of_love.jpg

Now heres the second urkel and heres why I'm think its more a sativa dom strain because of her hands. Well actually I think it might be a boy? I dont know what do you guys think? If it is a boy is their any way I can still use it?

Urkel_2_Sativa_hand.jpg

Looking good Dank..... If you are not going to use it to breed then kill it...Just keep it away from the ladies or they will be ladies no more....

^^ Thanks man, So do you think its a guy too? And do you know if I can still smoke the leaves after its dried or maybe make edibles? :peace:

I can't tell if it is male or not, on mine when I saw the balls (they were obvious) it was killed... I am not sure about smoking it or eating it... I am sure help will be here soon....

I can't tell if it is male or not, on mine when I saw the balls (they were obvious) it was killed... I am not sure about smoking it or eating it... I am sure help will be here soon....

Thanks anyways man. I think I'll take better pics of him/her tonight. :peace:

dont be to hasty to pull it, try to get a pic close up on the node males are fairly obvious
im useing the Ao nutes on a Feed/feed/flush rotation for each weekand they seemn to be wanting more, id say you can feed more often that stated on the bottle but just pay attention and your girls will let you know how they do , each plant is different so take it slow pay attention to you ph to (also i have been adding 1 tsp of epsin salts to every batch of nute)

Awesome! Thanks man. Yeah so I took some pics last night of the 2nd urkel, then after it, I decided that its going to be my experiment plant. So I trimmed off the side fan leaves that werent really doing anything but blocking light to bud/pollen sites. I'll upload the pics now and when their approved, you'll see um. :peace:

A shot of the first urkels boobs!

two_boobs_of_urkel_1.jpg

Now heres the second urkel after the trimming.

after_trim_urkel_2_pic_2.jpg

after_trim_urkel_2.jpg

cute plants:cheesygrinsmiley: they should get meaty soon enough! great job man!

Back
Top Bottom