Purple urkel and mystery medicine

Dankdeadhead

Hey 420 family!
Ive decided to start a journal. Ive got two purple urkels and one mystery strain I got in a bag from ccc. I really started this journel because I'm not sure how my watering job is doing. Ive been watering them once a day at 4:23, except for today I just looked at them and the leaves arent really growing straight up, their more horizontel. I was reading today in someones journel about the watering thing and it made me question how I was doing. So I didnt water today. Also due to my lack of $ right now, I dont have a fan yet. When I had the money for the grow together I went to get fans and everytime I asked, it was like I was asking while my head was falling off. They were just like "yeah we dont carry fans until spring...?" So Then having that money in my pocket with no fan, I accidentaly spent the fan money on a Keller show :bongrip: . But I should be getting a fan soon I'm hoping by the middle of next week. Oh, I'm also trying to have a harvest for 420 so I'm just gonna be vegging for about two weeks, then switching the lights to the red sprectrum and off with the flowering! My lights are two t5 10,000 lumen blue sprectrum right now. I couldnt go for the hps it would just be too much heat, I felt for the room the closet is in. I just took some pictures on my camrea phone, so I'm waiting for the phone to charge then I'm gonna get them up here. The space of the room is about 4 by 3? and I made a structure of boxes that keeps all the light from going outside the area. I also lined the inside of the box with foil, then to close the area off complety I put a tarp over the area. So all the light stays on the left side. Cool so I just got all the pics in my email Im gonna try and put them up now. Peace

I just tried to load photos and its saying error contact the adminstrator? Can anyone help ? Thanks.
peace :Rasta:

Try clearing cookies and history as well as temp files from IE7 and restart. Then upload and see if it works, if not, PM me.

Boss

Hey 420 family!
Ive decided to start a journal. Ive got two purple urkels and one mystery strain I got in a bag from ccc. I really started this journel because I'm not sure how my watering job is doing. Ive been watering them once a day at 4:23, except for today I just looked at them and the leaves arent really growing straight up, their more horizontel. I was reading today in someones journel about the watering thing and it made me question how I was doing. So I didnt water today. Also due to my lack of $ right now, I dont have a fan yet. When I had the money for the grow together I went to get fans and everytime I asked, it was like I was asking while my head was falling off. They were just like "yeah we dont carry fans until spring...?" So Then having that money in my pocket with no fan, I accidentaly spent the fan money on a Keller show :bongrip: . But I should be getting a fan soon I'm hoping by the middle of next week. Oh, I'm also trying to have a harvest for 420 so I'm just gonna be vegging for about two weeks, then switching the lights to the red sprectrum and off with the flowering! My lights are two t5 10,000 lumen blue sprectrum right now. I couldnt go for the hps it would just be too much heat, I felt for the room the closet is in. I just took some pictures on my camrea phone, so I'm waiting for the phone to charge then I'm gonna get them up here. The space of the room is about 4 by 3? and I made a structure of boxes that keeps all the light from going outside the area. I also lined the inside of the box with foil, then to close the area off complety I put a tarp over the area. So all the light stays on the left side. Cool so I just got all the pics in my email Im gonna try and put them up now. Peace

Ill be poping in an out, leaving messages here and there. Im very interested in PurpleUrkel.Good luck with your grow.

Thanks everybody. A fan is defentialy the next thing on my list, then some sorta nutes. I think I forgot to say this but I'm doing an all organic grow, right now I'm using foxfarms ocean forest soil. I'm gonna try to fuck with the uploading thing, to see if I can get my pics up. I just got home, buzzed and still smoking.. This should be intresting :partyboy:

I'm still gonna fuck with it, but if anyone knows why it saying this /home/rob/html/420magazine/gallery/uploads/26197: Error creating directory (check permissions).

Please notify the System Administrator.

Please let me know what I can do to fix it

peace

Try clearing cookies and history as well as temp files from IE7 and restart. Then upload and see if it works, if not, PM me.

Boss

Wheres the Ie7? I cleaned my cookies and and everything from my computer if thats what you mean? :peace:

Its cool, I'm going try to do it again very soon. Thanks boss!

:peace:

Ok, I guess you guys are still working on it. Defentialy let me know when its ready. Did anyone else have a problem going onto the page the first half of yesterday or maybe the day before yesterday? I would type 420Magazine.com and it would take me only the the 420girls page :laughtwo:

:partyboy:
Happy valentines everybody

purple_urkel_1.jpg

the first baby urkel on day 4 or 5

purple_urkel_2.jpg

Another shot of the first urkel

The 2nd urkel on day 4 or 5

2nd_urkel_1st_pic.jpg

2nd_urkel_2nd_pic.jpg

Another shot of the 2nd urkel

2nd_urkel_3rd_pic.jpg

And my grow space.

grow_one.jpg

grow_two.jpg

tarp.jpg

Jerry_guarding_the_grow.jpg

Thanks boss! :)

Heres some pics from a couple of hrs ago when I checked the first urkel is looking good the second is looking kinda mutant??

urkel_1_day_7.jpg

^ Thats the first one day 7

urkel_1_day_7_2.jpg

^ Another shot of the first one

And know the mutant, you can see that the two vertical leafs are sorta growing inward? I"m gonna try and find a fan tommorow and also pick up some big bloom.

urkel_2_day_7.jpg

So I just got back from a days hike at red rocks, and checked (hopefully) girls. Their looking alot better the first urkel has her second pair of leafs done and third beginning, the mystery med which I havent posted pics of yet, has her little second leaves starting. Theirs a big difference already, on the urkels and the mystery med, I'm guessing the mystery meds more indica then urkel cuz shes sooo small. Its kinda cute actually. But yeah shes doing good, then the third urkel is still growing all what the fucked. Since I found out I was over watering, I havent watered since tuesday. The first urkels soil looked dry so I gave her some water and same with the mystery med, the third urkel looked like she was alright with the water. So I'm gonna wait to give her a drink. I still gotta get fan, and hopefully get some big bloom. If I cant get big bloom this week Im gonna focus on the fan and evauntally get tiger bloom for flowering. I'm going all organic on this, tiger blooms all organic, and good for flowering, right? Well now I'm getting ready for an early starting day of snowshoeing tommorow, Ive gotten myself into gravity bongs again so I'm gonna pack, smoke my grave, drink the rest of this beer and chill. :Rasta:

haha for real man, that last pic doesnt even give the what the fucked growth of the plant justice. Maybe I'll take a pic of it, before I go to sleep? :partyboy:

Back
Top Bottom