Purple Urkle

Hey LED-FREAK, Thanks for the compliment and rep! I really don't know what to expect, I am so horrible at guesstimating while it's on the plant. I'm currently going back and forth, sometimes I think I will only get 10 oz, then I'll look at it differently and think I'm getting 20 oz! lol, it's especially hard to guess because this is my first time growing this strain.

I took pictures of each plant before harvest here are a few of my favorite, the one plant you see has powdery mildew, this started up the last week, the humidity climbed really high really fast here.

harvest_44.jpg

harvest_34.jpg

harvest_26.jpg

before_harvest_1.jpg

I cut them down on the 27th..makes 57 days flower. It looks like I'm about 30%-50% amber trichomes.

Damn loving the trichs on the plant. I swear if you did some Lst you might get that 20oz but thats a lot of buds I would not know what to do. Quit work and smoke all day? Or should I say retire early sounds like a better idea haha. Anyhow good job and congrats, bet them clone are going to come out even more better.

Not Everything is trimmed yet, but preliminary weights are low, I got 133.2 grams from the 7 urkle that had H&G nutes, thats 19 gram avg per plant, largest plant yielded 32.1 g, smallest yielded 13.4, looks like the un-topped plants are much much larger with this strain.

3 more plants to trim from botanicare plants, but the first 4 avg 14.5 grams, for a total of 58 g.

The 5 GDP that I didnt pay much attention to have yielded 48.7 grams

It looks like my total will be a shabby 280-290 grams. Something to improve on.

Still looks great to me i can only hope my purple punch will turn purple like that, next grow im gonna be running a razzamatazz that has a purple nug pheno from start to finish, im excited.. + Rep

Thanks NW.

So the final weight for Botanicare was 112.6 g, an avg of 16 per plant.

Total weight of 292 g. It tastes great, smokes great, and looks great! I couldn't be happier with the quality, and I can't tell the difference between the H&G or the Botanicare and neither can anyone else. The topped plants got drastically less weight and the vegged for plenty of time. I guess this strain just does not like topping, I think I could up my avg per plant by 5 grams if I did not top.

The next round is in and will start flower tomorrow. I am growing 14 purple plants in small 5 in x 5 in pots. In 2-3 weeks I will put 14 more in, and I will repeat this process every 2-3 weeks. I am shooting for 7 grams per plant for the first run, and hoping to get my yield up to 14-17 grams per plant within 3-4 runs.

Thanks NW.

So the final weight for Botanicare was 112.6 g, an avg of 16 per plant.

Total weight of 292 g. It tastes great, smokes great, and looks great! I couldn't be happier with the quality, and I can't tell the difference between the H&G or the Botanicare and neither can anyone else. The topped plants got drastically less weight and the vegged for plenty of time. I guess this strain just does not like topping, I think I could up my avg per plant by 5 grams if I did not top.

The next round is in and will start flower tomorrow. I am growing 14 purple plants in small 5 in x 5 in pots. In 2-3 weeks I will put 14 more in, and I will repeat this process every 2-3 weeks. I am shooting for 7 grams per plant for the first run, and hoping to get my yield up to 14-17 grams per plant within 3-4 runs.

Sounds like some tasty numbers to shoot for, great job man!

SG

Final Harvest pics...

11031.jpg

I use the same space to grow as I do to hang and dry, I dont have hardly any extra space, you can see how crowded it got.
2708.jpg

3597.jpg

4454.jpg

5350.jpg

7257.jpg

it has beautiful trichomes!
8220.jpg

I'm going to be starting a perpetual journal, I am already 2 weeks into flower of my next grow. I am growing 14 plants in 5 in x 5 in containers, but am thinking of going to gallon size, I think I would be able fit the same amount in the same space. The only reason I am doing this is b/c I am worried about getting root bound. Does anyone have any experience with growing in such small containers? Can I go without getting root-bound? I am assuming I would have to water everyday by the end.

I am also going with the H&G alone, I have started supplementing the soil A&B with the multi-zen, and will also use the bud xl.

Thanks for stopping by and or helping me with this grow.
Peace

I am using the smaller buckets for my Pineapple Chunk grow, just need to water more often aka fill it up, other than that I love them :) Dank buds btw

SG

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom