Purple Urkle

shmicky

hi is any1 growin purple urkle ?
currently i have 8 clones (origanal) :thumb: in a 2m x 1.2 hydro table, 2 x 600w hps (110L tank,air stone,650w water pump, rockwool 4" cubes,6" exhast 4" intake), was wanting a little bit of info of this strain ?
any help or pic's would be gr8 as have not growing this befor.
1week in table
temp 26-28c day- 22-25c night
rh 40-60 day, 60-90 night
hight 7"-8"
ph 5.6
Ec 1.8 n loving it no burn just fresh dark groth. (started at 1.2) cana vaga A+b with ionic nytrozime + garden angle!
:peacetwo:

hi all finally a chance to get some pics on the got so without feather due.........
the veg side.....
IMG20110519_001.jpg
IMG20110525_010.jpg
IMG20110525_012.jpg
IMG20110528_009.jpg
IMG20110528_005.jpg
IMG20110531_003.jpg
IMG20110608_001.jpg
IMG20110608_007.jpg
IMG20110608_008.jpg
IMG20110531_0031.jpg
IMG20110608_015.jpg
IMG20110608_0071.jpg
IMG20110610_001.jpg
IMG20110608_016.jpg

switched light to 12/12
E.c 1.8 (coco flora a+b)
2.5 weeks on 12/12
P.h 5.8
IMG20110610_014.jpg
Photo-00014.jpg
Photo-00023.jpg
Photo-00064.jpg
Photo-00076.jpg
Photo-00134.jpg

will be adding canna PK 13/14 from sunday to the thursday! (4days)

Re: Purple Urkle x8, 2x 600hps, NFT system 2m-1.2m!!!

17/06/11 been to pick up the canna pk from my local hydro store along with more flora A+B (been thru a liter a+b) greedy girls!!
plant hight 1m to 1.4m, pushed up the E.c to 2.0 five days ago thinking of upping it to 2.2 tnyt as they are loving it n am sure they cn take it!
:high-five: will add pics later of there progress.:peacetwo:

WHOOO HOOOO LOOK AT THEM STOCKS!
you got a waterfall tech going on i like it!
heres what i could find on the Purp urk
i have a strain that i crossed off of Purp urk

here ya go...

Purple Urkle Marijuana Strain
Classification: Indica
Growing Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Gardening Skills: Moderate
Vegetation: Very slow
Flowering time: 8 weeks
Medicinal Uses: Pain relief, insomnia, nausea, anxiety, depression, migrains and many more symptoms.

Cannabissearch.com Buzz Rating: Skunky scent with a grapey almost thick taste reminiscent of GDP. Fruity on exhale.

Purple Urkle comes from Mendo Purps pheno and is native to the notorious green triangle in northern California. It is characterized by unusually long orange hairs covering small, dense, purple nugs when properly grown and harvested. The color is a purple much like that found on quality strains of Lavender, although despite common misconception, the two are not related.

The plant thrives best when grown indoors, but seems to do just fine outdoors as well. Purple Urkle is notoriously slow to grow, being known to take as long as 5 months to finish. It is not a particularly high yielder either, usually producing no more than 1/2 a pound when grown indoors. This strain is physically typical of an indica strain, being short, thick and bushy. It is a clone-only strain exclusive to California dispensaries, so the only way you will be adding this hard-hitting strain to your garden is to find some good-looking clones at your local club.

This Indica strain is not for the novice patient, as many smokers have reported the effects of Purple Urkle being rather intense or even overwhelming. It is a great medicine for nighttime use or for chronic pain. This strain gives off an unmistakable skunky aroma with subtle hints of fruit. This is a favorite among budtenders and other experienced patients.

hope that helps...
btw.. l love how healthy your girls are the fact that you have the 13 point leaves showing shows this.... you obviously know how to read your ladys and give them what they need:thumb:

WHOOO HOOOO LOOK AT THEM STOCKS!
you got a waterfall tech going on i like it!
^
yea she's a fine table lol price wsnt tho :/, stocks range from 2 - 3 inch's wide at the root ball.

btw.. l love how healthy your girls are the fact that you have the 13 point leaves showing shows this.... you obviously know how to read your ladys and give them what they need:thumb:

done a lot of pot work with other strains bt this is a first of using a NFT system n as u know dit of knoll-age go's a long my friend.

thanx for the info well appreciated! sound like am in for sum sweet smoke lol.
as for the slow veg that it knocks on bout is strange tho , 3 weeks n ths girls were 3 foot tall from cuttings that were 4 inch's tall n tdh didnt have the best start in life as were rushed into system with little or non visable roots out bottom of cube's.

vegging i agree they are fast.... they do however take a while to finish flowering sometimes.
watching the heads change is just a little bit slower.... also take in to account that with the NFT tech. your boosting your growth pattern alot of reviews you get from seed company's are grown in soil... out door and indoor... this is beginning to change though.
if you have ever grown both Hydro and soil you have seen the difference.... its basically production vs flavor and even that is arguable

keep up the great work!
love the simplisity of you mix
any more information you would like to share about your grow and set up would be apreciated!:goodjob:
keep us up dated brother!:popcorn:
peace

vegging i agree they are fast.... they do however take a while to finish flowering sometimes.
watching the heads change is just a little bit slower.... also take in to account that with the NFT tech. your boosting your growth pattern alot of reviews you get from seed company's are grown in soil... out door and indoor... this is beginning to change though.
if you have ever grown both Hydro and soil you have seen the difference.... its basically production vs flavor and even that is arguable

keep up the great work!
love the simplisity of you mix
any more information you would like to share about your grow and set up would be apreciated!:goodjob:
keep us up dated brother!:popcorn:
peace

will be posting real soon , done soil befor this and already i can see the up side!
like to keep it basic pal no need to over complicate things lol
thanx for the interest

hi all has any of you used DUTCH PRO EXPLODER ?? as i am stuck on weather to use a booster or not! and any info on results would be g8 thanx ??

hey smicky whats going on... i havent personaly used dutch pro...
i have used countless other boosters and they all have their perks.... and kinda all do the same thing ... just got to match the right one to your mix if u know what i mean... would love to see some new pics... i love thoes stocks im givin ya 5 stars just for the stocks alone!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom