Purple Zebra x Columbian Red Point & Durban Bubble x CRP In Hempies LED & CFL 12-12 From Seed

Two topped unknown crosses showed female this morning. I left the house for 6 hours and when i went to feed, one of them was hardly recognizable. Stretched upward and outward. Two beautiful tops. The second plant got a little bushier, not that awesome, but good news nonetheless.
Topped my kritical kush at the third node, just because I was in the mood to do something.
I won't be able to add anymore plants to the tent until after first harvest. Got a little too big for my britches, lol. I expected at least one of those little ones to be male, I was going to pop my pink 2.0 bag seeds. Now I am delayed by great luck it seems. This tent full of plants should serve me for a couple months once I start chopping mid-july.
Pictures of the stretcher tomorrow sometime.
I still have a couple that won't stop stretching. I bent one over, I hate to have to do it again. That'll teach me for not LST'ing landrace hybrids indoors. Hmmmm

It amazes me how much these girls stink, and how different their odors are. Purple zebra crosses are like over-ripe mango, Durban crosses remind me of a super lemon haze I used to get all of the time back when we still had stand alone medical. The sock plant smells like a pine tree threw up in my mouth

Definitely will update pics later tonight.
But update on plant health first. Some of the oldest girls have some good old nute burn on the tips. Tomorrow morning I will flush with tap water and feed half teaspoon per gallon maxibloom, maybe pH down to 5.5 rather than 6.0 in case I'm missing something. Straighten them right back out I suppose.
The babies are being trained, very healthy growth under the CFLs so far.
The sock plant..... She's tough, but idk if she will make it to harvest ripeness. Lost two fans yesterday, one will be dead by morning and one more is fading out fast. I told the wife she is either going to herm or die... I guess I will just be sure to flush as best I can. She is probably suffering from lockout/toxicity and my feeble attempts to drown her.
Hmmmm, will the banana pollen that eventually shows up be feminized? Would be nice to have fem seeds laying around.
A break from writing for a moment. Wife needs 3 joints before bed,,......,.............

I could be all wrong and it is just the sativa leaf die off I was given a heads up about... Anywho. I'm pretty stoned now.
Pics later. Lol

I love visiting your journal....... every time it makes me smile. Just shows that this plant is amazing and can thrive just about any way.....and I love your plants..:green_heart:

I love visiting your journal....... every time it makes me smile. Just shows that this plant is amazing and can thrive just about any way.....and I love your plants..:green_heart:

Thank you. I get to rambling quite a bit in here. Sort of helps me work things out in my head...

Back to the rambling.
Fed everyone 1/2 tsp maxibloom per gallon with pH right at 6, but with lots of runoff.
Also gave the Durbans an extra feeding today, they get thirsty in their tiny containers. Hairs are starting to brown more every day.
Decided that the body armor bottles will best suit my space and that will be my Hempy bucket size from here on out. It really controls the height and width of these beasties. Had to raise my mars light again today.

Added 69 watts of mix cfl to my lil girls today. Back to what I started with. Tent is turning into a jungle of stank.

Back to the rambling.
Fed everyone 1/2 tsp maxibloom per gallon with pH right at 6, but with lots of runoff.
Also gave the Durbans an extra feeding today, they get thirsty in their tiny containers. Hairs are starting to brown more every day.
Decided that the body armor bottles will best suit my space and that will be my Hempy bucket size from here on out. It really controls the height and width of these beasties. Had to raise my mars light again today.

Added 69 watts of mix cfl to my lil girls today. Back to what I started with. Tent is turning into a jungle of stank.

Also I will make my reservoir one inch higher on all future "builds" lol. They are probably only an inch deep right now. Not enough

The young ones are staying short so far. The don't seem to be hating the lighter feed @ ½-⅔ tsp per gallon. I probably didn't have to change the feed. But as I understand the purer Sativas are generally lighter feeders and that fact coupled with my mild but noticeable nute burnt tips was enough to demand some sort of action...

The news is calling it juneuary. Great news for my plants. Things will start finishing up about the middle of July, some plants are going to go another four weeks. I was told that if these go longer than 90 days in full flower the landrace gene can cause Hermies to happen naturally. I Never pulled the trigger on 11/13 light cycle for sativas. 3½ weeks will be 90 days from seed. Not really sure what to do so I will ramble here. Maybe when I read this later I can make some sense out of things.

Peace. Pics tomorrow.

No pics yet. Laziness pure and simple. I got drunk with my neighbor last night. Got to talking and he hands me a bag of Blue Orca Haze x Columbian Red Point seeds. :yummy:. Also he showed me his very small number of Mazar x Columbian red point beans. He has offered to give me a couple of those when I get some room in my tent:ganjamon:
A true F1 like that has to be super hard to come by these days for any reasonable price, if at all.
I now have enough seeds to not worry about running out any time in the near future. Happy Daze

I was doing some research to try to help a fellow grower out here and stumbled across some interesting info pertaining to my own grow. So it seems my plants are most likely getting tip burn from the chlorine in my water. I stopped letting it sit out overnight a long time ago. From what I understand, this likely doesn't harm my plants as much as nute burn.

I stopped letting the water sit out in favor of keeping the chlorine to keep the roots free from other living creatures and getting root problems. I looked at my roots last night, and damn if they aren't beautiful. I fed 1tsp per gallon as usual today. I like to play it safe when I start seeing problems. This journal is going to help me a lot in my future endeavours. Learn something new everyday.
Peace

So, my piney sock plant is really going to lose some leaves over the next few days. Fed runoff since birth. Today my wife asked me to save her. Said the other day that she saw me feed (drown really) her the oldest runoff ever. I pH'd that runoff at the time and it was like 9+. So I am going to try and bring her back. Thinking about burying her in a small pot of my coco mix and feed only pH 6 water for a few days. Shouldn't be transplant shocked because I will just bury the sock like it is a root ball. Ugh. More work. My wife is right though, it is our only phenotype with a strong pinene profile, and hell if I don't love me some variety in my meds.

If I decide to pot that girl up I may take some pics. Oh yeah, I pulled the trigger on 11/13 light cycle last night. Makes me nervous doing anything with lights.

Enough is enough. I will stop my rambles for now. Have me a doobie and try to quit thinking.
Peace

Looking good my friend. Im more a fan of less plants, bigger pots, bigger plants. But it seems to be doing u nicely so blessings

Thank you. I had no idea they would be this big, grown like this. It is a lot of plants to upkeep, but I don't have veg space and I want to run for about 10 months straight so this is where I ended up.
Peace

I see you're beginning to top now though so this should help stop them getting so out of control
Yup. That is the plan. I was leery of topping under 12/12 from seed, but I didn't see any other option.

Yup. That is the plan. I was leery of topping under 12/12 from seed, but I didn't see any other option.
Topping is a definite need if your in 12/12 from seed. They gonna stretch like crazy the whooole time they're growing until they eventually stop in flower.

Topping is a definite need if your in 12/12 from seed. They gonna stretch like crazy the whooole time they're growing until they eventually stop in flower.
It's also in these genetics that I have. Described as landrace poly-hybrids. Well that is how the moms were described and then they were pollinated by a pure landrace male and now I have these beautiful girls.

I've smoked a few autos but never grown them. I've never bought a single seed in my short years of indoor growing. I don't have funds for auto-fems. I squeezed every penny I could squeeze just to afford the extra on my electric bill.

Back
Top Bottom