Purple?

BDBinLV

Hello all, I am off to work and had a question.I have 4 ladys around 6 weeks in flower all doing great. Question is 1 lady has dark purple all over each bud, they are from the same seeds and all recieve the same care. Under a 50x lens you can really see it. Why is this one purple? I will upload pics later. BDB

Even though two plants are of the same strain one could be a different "phenotype" then the other. This means that although they have the same genetic lineage, two plants of the same variety may exhibit a varying array of different characteristics within that genetic lineage.

Also, this plant may have a slight phosphorus deficiency. This may be because of growing conditions, or possibly this particular phenotype doesn't uptake phosphorus as well as the others in your garden. Low levels of phosphorus can be reasponsible for the breaking down of chlorophyll and it's strong green pigment allowing for anothcyanin (purple) pigments to show through.:peace:

Thanks for the response, No it is the one that is the most away. They all get the same amount of light ect... It is just a trip to see. BDB

Back
Top Bottom