PurpleGunRack's Revenge Grow

After Action Report

Probably one of my most succesful grows, but much can improve.

First off, mid power diodes are the shiznit and all I'll be using until the next thing comes along :)

Sunset Sherbet a very special plant, and highly recommend you do yourself a favor and phenohunt on a 5-pack of these fem seeds.

Banana Crack and Banana Ice Cream are both super nice, they opened my eyes to Holy Smoke.
Lots of banana, peach, apricot terps especially on the Banana Crack I definitely have to try their Banana Sativa soon, the Decepticon in Banana Ice Cream makes it pack a serious punch.

Banana Crack is the second best freebie I've ever had, only surpassed by the illusive (Mendo Kush x Cookies & Cream) x Do-si-do of which the last 2 seeds will be popped in a couple of weeks ;)

Bubba's Gift is not the best pheno I've had of that strain, it's more kushy than fruity and not as happy/uplifting, but decent heavy indica.

Strawberry Banana was a blank and will be used for extracts.

Blackberry is decent weed, but not elite and it tastes like sick on the vape, so I ''traded'' 100g of it for some LED components.

That concludes this journal, thank you for watching

:passitleft:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Dry weight update

All buds are dry now and I have an acute shortage of jars:ganjamon:

I was conservatively hoping that my two tents would get me a combined total of 500g, so I'm quite happy with the results, the autos gave me 385g of bud and 99g of popcorn.
The photoperiod plants here were lollipopped so not much popcorn and it just went in with the very frosty trim for some future extraction adventures.

The potential of the Quantum Boards is amazing, and I'm testing and researching for a build for my other tent using the Samsung Linear Light Strips for better light distribution.
Should I wish to grow for yield and fast turn around these lights would be ideal for high yielders in SoG, but I'm taking the scenic route and growing for trichs & terps, so next grow will be my first time trying Doc Bud's High Brix Blend :)

I'll get some individual nug shots up eventually :surf:

Dude that is a great looking harvest man congrats those buds looks so dam tastey thats sum fire u got there for sure great job man namaste.

Back
Top Bottom