PurpleGunRack's Revenge Grow

Hey guys, i wanted to try organic grow, mix- horse and cow manure with straw well rotted down, perlite and peat based potting soil. I was collecting the fallen brown leafs in my space and putting them in one of the pots. not long after something caught my eye through the dead leafs, upon removing them i found the emerging shrooms, it was cool watching the transformation stages. They died and shriveled up after i watered the plants. some pics of event.
SAM_12886.JPG

regards

Hahaha what! Wow dude, that's beautiful. Nice job! :bravo:
How is the plant doing? What kind of mushrooms are they? In the first image, some of the pins (baby mushrooms) look like cubensis.

I found a seedling growing in my mushroom bin once, but it wasn't cannabis lol.
DSC0082812.JPG

:thedoubletake: :laughtwo: :rofl: - Whahahaha. So COOL. Some shrooms you can't eat growing in cannabis pots and a seedling that you can't smoke growing in a shroom pot. My best 420-comedy-moment so far. Thanks for sharing dudes.

Hi Gun,
I'm going to sit in.
Room looks really good!
I think I'm running Chem nutz but reading your and Buzz posts has taught me things already lol. I planted seeds into 5g air pots, overwatered, had wet promix HP, kept them out doors for a bit then brought them into my grow tent and just suffered a fungus gnat problem. Lol. Plus I've only checked ph after feeding, will start to do with just water. Thanks!!

Big buds and great convos to you.

Low .️

Thanks for the kind words :passitleft:

You should follow the directions for your brand of nutes! Lowering pH before nutes applies specifically to Biobizz and might mess up the pH in your grow!

I might not always comment but I read your journal every day. Everything's looking fantastic.

I'll agree with Spec.....Im totally into a DIY build some time this year. Haven't decided on cobs or strips......although the penetration if the strips is hard to contest.

Loving the read, stumbled across your name on the Hash thread......great job.

I might not always comment but I read your journal every day. Everything's looking fantastic.

I'll agree with Spec.....Im totally into a DIY build some time this year. Haven't decided on cobs or strips......although the penetration if the strips is hard to contest.

Loving the read, stumbled across your name on the Hash thread......great job.

Thanks man, comment as you like, sometimes saying nothing is saying it all ;)

Good decision on building your own, you won't regret it :) Pop by the DIY thread and let's talk about what you need ;)

And hey thanks for contributing to the Hash Club, was a bit lonely at first but it seems like the thread is having a life of its own now :passitleft:

Day 82 from seed / Day 40 from flip

Time for an update!

Except for Sunset Sherbet # 2 throwing a massive hissie fit, these girls are behaving well and the flowers are starting to swell up.
Closing in on 6 weeks from flip and the finishing line is just over the horizon, when this grow is done I'm going to try High Brix and intend to grow 4 plants in this setup in 7 gal. pots.
As the autos in my other tent are coming to an end and I'm slowly starting up more plants in there, just put 2 sprouted seeds of Forbidden Jelly in soil today.
After that grow is done, I have to try out a truly organic no-till grow ;)
Yeah I know I change plans all the time, but like the sainted ole staff sergent used to say ''that's what plans are for''

Sunset Sherbet - Blackberry - Sunset Sherbet

---------------- Banana Crack - Banana Ice Cream

Strawberry Banana - Bubba's Gift - Banana Ice Cream

DSC023688.JPG

Don't know what to do about the SS#2, but thinking about flushing and maybe chopping soon, I left all the dead leaves on her for you to see so you can better help me diagnose her, but like Strawberry Banana this might be one of those lottery strains...

DSC023569.JPG

The other Sunset Sherbet is a delight and looking more frosty and delicious with every passing day ;)

DSC0236010.JPG

The best looking Banana Ice Cream, starting to look pretty nice, very intersting smell coming from these girls

DSC023728.JPG

Bubba's Gift is by far the furthest in flowering and could be chopped early already, but in 2 weeks she'll be about ready, but I'm not in a rush and she'll go down when the time is right.
Smells just like a Bubba's Gift should = pure tropical tutti frutti candyliciousness :yummy:

DSC0237914.jpg

Blackberry, certainly looks like these donkey dicks could become massive, there's no doubt in my mind that she will be the top yielder if I can avoid mould, and she should be since it's the only high yield strain of the bunch, the others are all about trichs and terps, but anything with Black Domina in it seems rock, maybe I should grow that soon ;)

DSC0238110.JPG
DSC0238413.JPG

:passitleft:

Sunset Sherbert looking fire!

Sure does, and my crappy cam and photography skills do it very little justice ;)

Like Strawberry Banana it's probably not a strain that's worthwhile to grow from seed if you only grow one plant at a time or veg for a long time, then a good cut is needed, I can take the hit of one outta 2 not being good in a grow like this, and my other tent is also spitting out weed so though it sucks it's just a minor set back and valuable information for future grows.

Thanks man, comment as you like, sometimes saying nothing is saying it all ;)

Good decision on building your own, you won't regret it :) Pop by the DIY thread and let's talk about what you need ;)

And hey thanks for contributing to the Hash Club, was a bit lonely at first but it seems like the thread is having a life of its own now :passitleft:
Funny, you think you have enough light, then you see some of these cob and strip setups that look like a cover of "Close Encounters of a 3rd kind" landing lmao.....then back to the drawing board...Rider509 has put together a shopping list for me, but so close to Xmas; the budget is stretched. Ill join you over there too though, definitely worth a poke around.

Loving the resurgence of hash. I can honestly say that I missed it......without knowing it of course lol. I tried a small press from my grinder (My brother did it), I was blown away by my own product.

I'm a sponge, still trying to learn and take everything I can in. That's what makes threads like the Hash Club so important. In fact I had no idea about how many different extraction types there are, or for that matter about all the different hash types.

Thanks PGR, I'll be chilling in the second row here......enjoy your day!

Day 82 from seed / Day 40 from flip

Time for an update!

Except for Sunset Sherbet # 2 throwing a massive hissie fit, these girls are behaving well and the flowers are starting to swell up.
Closing in on 6 weeks from flip and the finishing line is just over the horizon, when this grow is done I'm going to try High Brix and intend to grow 4 plants in this setup in 7 gal. pots.
As the autos in my other tent are coming to an end and I'm slowly starting up more plants in there, just put 2 sprouted seeds of Forbidden Jelly in soil today.
After that grow is done, I have to try out a truly organic no-till grow ;)
Yeah I know I change plans all the time, but like the sainted ole staff sergent used to say ''that's what plans are for''

Sunset Sherbet - Blackberry - Sunset Sherbet

---------------- Banana Crack - Banana Ice Cream

Strawberry Banana - Bubba's Gift - Banana Ice Cream

DSC023688.JPG

Don't know what to do about the SS#2, but thinking about flushing and maybe chopping soon, I left all the dead leaves on her for you to see so you can better help me diagnose her, but like Strawberry Banana this might be one of those lottery strains...

DSC023569.JPG

The other Sunset Sherbet is a delight and looking more frosty and delicious with every passing day ;)

DSC0236010.JPG

The best looking Banana Ice Cream, starting to look pretty nice, very intersting smell coming from these girls

DSC023728.JPG

Bubba's Gift is by far the furthest in flowering and could be chopped early already, but in 2 weeks she'll be about ready, but I'm not in a rush and she'll go down when the time is right.
Smells just like a Bubba's Gift should = pure tropical tutti frutti candyliciousness :yummy:

DSC0237914.jpg

Blackberry, certainly looks like these donkey dicks could become massive, there's no doubt in my mind that she will be the top yielder if I can avoid mould, and she should be since it's the only high yield strain of the bunch, the others are all about trichs and terps, but anything with Black Domina in it seems rock, maybe I should grow that soon ;)

DSC0238110.JPG
DSC0238413.JPG

:passitleft:

Dam man those are amazing lookn great job on that blackberry i currently have black domina going and its the family's favorite lol im currently making my own strain using black domina as the mother and hindu kush skunk as the father plus ill be adding in an auto strain was thinkn a red poison from sweet seeds altho i did jus get a bunch from winning the vaults Christmas promo give away so it's guna be hard to choose lol but yea if that blackberry u have isnt any indication of how good the domina strain can be when combined with other good genetics idk what would lol cause those look soo dam good got a guy drooling over here haha congrats bro.

Funny, you think you have enough light, then you see some of these cob and strip setups that look like a cover of "Close Encounters of a 3rd kind" landing lmao.....then back to the drawing board...Rider509 has put together a shopping list for me, but so close to Xmas; the budget is stretched. Ill join you over there too though, definitely worth a poke around.

Loving the resurgence of hash. I can honestly say that I missed it......without knowing it of course lol. I tried a small press from my grinder (My brother did it), I was blown away by my own product.

I'm a sponge, still trying to learn and take everything I can in. That's what makes threads like the Hash Club so important. In fact I had no idea about how many different extraction types there are, or for that matter about all the different hash types.

Hash club? Where is this thread can i come by i love hash lol I'll see if i can find it i jus recently had 1.1 grams of finger hash from helpn a buddy harvest lol we ran out of rubber gloves so I didn't have any so we decided to both not ware any and then collect all the finger hash at the end well needless to say we didn't make it to the end b4 we started having to collect it lmao we had to stop 3 times and scrape our fingers and scissors off hahaha.

Hash club? Where is this thread can i come by i love hash lol I'll see if i can find it i jus recently had 1.1 grams of finger hash from helpn a buddy harvest lol we ran out of rubber gloves so I didn't have any so we decided to both not ware any and then collect all the finger hash at the end well needless to say we didn't make it to the end b4 we started having to collect it lmao we had to stop 3 times and scrape our fingers and scissors off hahaha.
The Hash Club

Concentrate Corner - Concentrating cannabis for combustion

I can't even take a 2 second peek in this tent without wearing sunglasses, it's like looking directly at the sun, in my other tent with more watts of blurple it's no at problem ;)

Hash is the shit, and because it's a substance that can be smuggled over borders it has become the wine of cannabis where terroir, local strains and tradition is key.
Even though hash made in the west is cleaner and technically superior, it's just nothing like a proper kashmir from India, Red from Lebanon, Temple Balls from Nepal etc etc etc.

No rows here mate, just a big circle :Namaste:

Im killing it in my 4x4 Hempy 3 Gal Cob/QB setup.
And i still have 2-3 more weeks.
420-magazine-mobile127066786.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1689356583.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1879937641.jpg
420-magazine-mobile698429351.jpg
Are those ur hempy girls just wondering cuz i got some hempy girls going myself straight perlite im wondering what kind of medium u using for urs??

Back
Top Bottom