Purples

Haha420

IMG_08841.JPG

Whaaasssaappenin

IMG_089511.JPG

Whaasssuuppp

IMG_08961.JPG

I GOTS PURPS IN MAH CUP!

i have to admit i never seriously got down to vaping until just this week when i just got so sick i was wrecked. then i took it upon myself to experiment and finally figure out the most efficient way to use it. and now im quitting smoking for good, especially when i have something that works just like a volcano except with double water filtration :allgood:

"I want some of that purple stuff"

Funny story, I'm actually the REAL Dave Chapelle.

nice buds, nice new avvy also

well this is a topic that is really hotly debated right now, on one hand you have to remember that THC is nonpolar and non-water soluble which would give no inclination that it would be absorbed into the H2O but whether this is actually going on or not i have no idea, but i think ill give it a try with only the perc filled (because the air coming out the gun is friggin hot and i dont want to breath that in directly) i will say that this set-up is damn nice and convenient as regular smoking

THE CHRON NUG FOR SURE!!!!

IMG_09163.JPG

mofucker was like 4 grams

IMG_09133.JPG

also picked up some marinol since i havent been smoking lately (been vaping a whole hell of a lot cuz im sick)

IMG_09181.JPG

the dark ones are 5 mg and the lighter ones are 10 mg

they are synthetic THC

Only one has the mark up, and it's blurred. Does it say RL? Otherwise you are getting a generic, which I don't trust.

But yeah, Marinol are amazing fun.

It is good to see all the younger generations giving way to good herb again, this was such a lost art some time ago during the "Just say no" era. Some time soon pictures of the good ol 2 ounce buds and 18- 20 foot trees should be re introduced to this forum just to remind the younger ones of what was and could be. Not to show off, but to show what it was like a few years back. Shorter is better (well between 5-10 feet tall) but 8 feet in diameter. 2 -3 pounds fully cured & dried were the norm on these large trees of beauty in the years gone by.
The 200lb - 2 ton loads into SF - Seatac, were fun to handle and logistisize for the crew of merry pranksters. Most all were and are non smokers, and could never comprehend the quality of what was being grown and smuggled. But the fact that an Exotic weed was available, other than the Northern Cal buds or a trickling in of some Canadian herb that was just getting going back then, had all the True Herbalists clamering for the Taste of the Tropical Spice. So when one has a shot of a 4 gram bud, we smile upon you. Keep on Growing. Southern Lights

i would LOVE to see some pictures like that. i have friends with pictures from way back in their haydays with just fields and fields of that lovely green stuff up in mendo county

but as i said, i know i would love to see some of your pictures and pictures like that, and i know i wouldnt be the only one to appreciate you sharing pictures and stories :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom