Purps' Perpetual: DIY 800W & 350W LED, 9x6, COCO/DTW & RDWC

Hello 420MAG,

Getting ready for a record run here, starting to warm up so my garage grow room is being cleaned out. got my air stones all cleaned, about to take apart my dwc buckets and scrub them. will be replacing my 1 inch bulkheads with 2 inch pvc pipe bulkheads so I dont clog.

I have a 4 - 5 gallon site RDWC system with a chiller I am rebuilding and modifying, as well as a 6 site coco DTW setup I will be building. each system will be running off a 30 gallon reservoir. so 50 gallon dwc

I will be building a 800W DIY quantum puck array with deep red initiators, Just ordered and will be shipped at the end of may when they are released. I will be running Jack's 3-2-1 ($ cheap and lasts you 2 years) and hopefully will bring some of the simplicity and savings of that method over to some growers here! no need to drop $300 a run anymore.

hnnngh
Very Interesting!:goodjob::bravo:

Just got the light leaks taken care of. shot some of the expanding foam in all the holes.

I am looking at options for the humidity issue I am having, its at a late flower's vpd right now and I need to increase it. I have 2 humidifiers, one Is only a gallon at a time though so its gonna get tedious. but w/e.

Alright. already started to drown in info in my head. time to template it up. PH 5.6-5.8
.............................................................................................................................
SEEDLINGS IN CUBES....
Calmag up to 50ppm
MOST @.005g/gal
Root Enhance 1ml /g
OGBIOWAR barely any at all

soak cubes / wring. plant.
..............................................................................................................................
CUBES IN COCO- CHARGE COCO WIth 1 ml gallon cal-mag with 25% caps solution. drain to moist over a day.
OGBIOWAR Root Pack sprinkled around the hole.
Starting Coco
Capulator's jacks blend. @25%
Root Enhance 1ml / g

Add ogbiowar tea once a week to reservoir.
Work 25% up to 50% by second transplant. READ THE PLANTS!
cut down cal nit by half when stretch stops. and boost PK
====================================================================
DWC
roots touching water-
Run cap's recipe. @ 500 PPM. watch and increase.
Root enhance 1ml/g
Hydroguard 2ml/g
work ppms up as needed.

Cut cal-nit down after 2 weeks in flower as well as start PK increase 1 week in.

Beans in the towel tucked away for 24-35 hours. I pop them in the cube as soon as I see which side the tap root is coming out of. no need to let it grow more than a half a centimeter as long as it goes in root down.
can't wait to see caps bennies and root enhance work together. gonna be a sight to see. :D my reservoir is 66 degrees right now. got a nice change in temperature from night to day. just gotta get my humidity up.

Taps juuuuuust starting to peek out. tomorrow they will go in cubes. cant wait to benny and hormone up. I'm putting the coco guys in rockwool first. I dont want to lose my seed in auto waterings. I also germinated one extra of each just in case one didnt pop. might have some outdoor plants.... lol.

Lol that awesome. I make up a small ball in my hands of a coco perlite mix and make a spot in it for the tap.
Like to avoid crossing mediums even though it's nothing compared to the volume of medium.

Redundancy is a must imo. I have 6 1 foot tall plants ready to go in the bloom tent and I only have room for 4.

Go get that record man. :Namaste:

I only have 1 gallon pots so my hand is forced for rootings sake lol

Seeds in cubes, mixed up jacks at 20% w/root enhance. and some root pack sprinkled in the hole. shits about to get real.
OH and a 12/12 germ rate I have 2 extra seeds now. I will see what ones I like, I wont out a single sativa leaning cookies plant. they are pissy at first compared to the ww one but DAMN its waaaaay better.

Thanks for the input regarding air circulation & watering, good to see your new grow starting off! Looking forward to some nice root pics!

anytime :) I can't wait for roots man, I royally fucked up my last auto grow by doing everything wrong in the root zone. I've been going crazy over analyzing every forum for the past 4 months for the best and most cost effective way without sacrificing quality. cutting through the market bs of buying water in a bottle.

I am going a little big on planter size so I will be adding some perlite chasing 6 waterings a day in 3.75 gallons. I have a good feeling about this one. I'd say third times the charm but I've tried a different method each time lol.

Looking like things are about to start here now. Great this will be exiting to watch! Good you are learning them early that snow is a good thing. :slide:

FINALLLY right? lol

Back
Top Bottom