Purps' Perpetual: DIY 800W & 350W LED, 9x6, COCO/DTW & RDWC

You can use distilled water. That's what I use. I have a square shot glass that I keep filled half way with distilled water. Check nutes and back into the shot glass.

okay for sure. thats nice to know. I got 3 sachets I just rinse and plop back in and its staying stable now...
the hundredths value in the ph pen is nice to have :) I just got my top off set up and I mixed fresh coco nutes @ like 380ppm , I added a little fresh water into my reservoir and its down to 330 ppm from like 370 so i think I will add one gallons worth of jacks 321 formula into the res to bring it back up. NO SLIME! super nice. after a week and a half I topped off hydroguard in there at half dosage and just added some silicon dioxide powder made from diatomite. roots are starting to take off. about a foot and a half long but not too thick yet. I might prune the ends to start some side branching.

I'm just gonna.. leave this here...
:)

"Peters recalled when someone would call their customer support line, saying that they had fifty pots of basil or something like that, thinking that we wouldn’t help the grower if we knew it was cannabis that they were actually talking about. We always did help and that sparked our interest on to develop this crop nutritionally. "

JR Peters Launches Exclusive Cannabis Nutrition Line: Jack’s Nutrients
love jacks. my plants are really GREEEEN

I love how green these fucks are. 10/10 on the jacks
Dwc is at 330ppm down from like 370 initially. the increase in mass of the roots in the water is making the current concentration seem like its getting stronger. but they are balancing out and pulling trough. i had a slight claw on the last centimeter of some of my tips so i just added fresh water to top off. I am abot to mix my top off @ 100ppm higher than my system. the coco is at 400ppm now. 30 secs on with no run off on 2waterings so far and they are a nice jade dark but I can see salts on the top of the coco so I got conscious and increased my watering time 15 seconds to get some runoff actually. depending on how big they get soon I will be watering an hour before lights out to increase my waterings to 2 times per day. I wont be transplanting them until a week before flower.
they look so damn good in the night shots

oh shit I just realized my reservoir is 2 weeks old and no slime. no ph swinging... 3 days ago I ph'd to 5.85 check it today. SAME . top off has my system gradually increasing like 5ppm a day. win.

Back
Top Bottom