Purps' Perpetual: DIY 800W & 350W LED, 9x6, COCO/DTW & RDWC

Those stalks are looking fat and that root mass is insane! Your plants are looking very dialed in. I see bountiful harvests in your future. :bravo:

thanks!
I gotta get on an issue, its pretty hot here so they are drinking a lot but my humidity is going to be an issue come flower. already thinking about a better exhaust fan and bigger filter.....

My friend gave me a couple hundred dollar ROOR for helping him move today..
double inverse shower cap natty perc.
Hists like a fucking TANK:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:
IMG_2959.JPG
IMG_2960.JPG

thanks!
I gotta get on an issue, its pretty hot here so they are drinking a lot but my humidity is going to be an issue come flower. already thinking about a better exhaust fan and bigger filter.....
I just bought another fan to help with air flow, and that coupled with the heat my ladies are drinking alot more.

they grow up fast don't they? not even 2 months old from seed. the battle is about to begin. I know rdwc is going to spank the coco in yield but the white cookies quality is most likely going to be a contender for sure.
my garage smells like fucking candy. diesel pine with pungent cookie flavor,
....and its not even flower.
gonna blow up my block FER DOME.
haha one more week then flipping... getting the trellis in on tuesday.
IMG_2971.JPG
IMG_2972.JPG
IMG_2973.JPG
IMG_2974.JPG
IMG_2975.JPG
IMG_2976.JPG
IMG_2977.JPG
IMG_2978.JPG
IMG_2979.JPG
IMG_2980.JPG

Nice bro. Just want to ask ya, I do see purple stems a bit, are u low on calmag or is that a trait in the strain?

Purple stems are either genetics or phos def. I've been trying to push more phos ppms but it seems the led is making it worse. No necrosis yet on lower leaves tho! So it's not that bad.

Back
Top Bottom