Purps' Perpetual: DIY 800W & 350W LED, 9x6, COCO/DTW & RDWC

That's no fun with neck problems, I know have three busted discs in my and a nerve ending viced in between. Thank god you got lots of meds then. :)

I used lots of thermal grease this time. To bad they are so small and surface mounted which makes it almost impossible to change them.

That's no fun with neck problems, I know have three busted discs in my and a nerve ending viced in between. Thank god you got lots of meds then. :)

I used lots of thermal grease this time. To bad they are so small and surface mounted which makes it almost impossible to change them.
yeah those are suuper tiny :(

It still hurts but is a tiny bi t more manageable. Made bubble hash out of one of my plants
20181021_194047.jpg
20181021_195420.jpg
20181021_212518.jpg

So terpy!

Very nice purps. I’ve just done a bubble run myself I love the stuff. Real nice quality and yield for one plant you got there.
It's nice and easy lol. Yeah I am surprised, I took the least dank plant and it still turned out pretty dank.

Grow looked really good! So you had 1150w of LED and pulled 2lbs? Curious on actual g / actual w. Pucks look like they'd be good light based on the LED chips there but that comment worried me about keeping them cool. Did they provide thermal grease or adhesive? How hot did the centers get?

they were dimmed and honestly I had my platinum on 180W for the last half of flower so it was more like 1kw, about a gram per watt. they have thermal pads for them, if you run them at 100W they get hot but to be honest dimmed at 75% @ 100W they dont at all. thermal pads will make them last longer most likely but arent needed, you can wire up fans and put them on top!

Haha, great to hear buddy. :ganjamon:

So when is next grow due to start? :yummy:
I have to buy heaters for water and air in my 55 degree garage, lol. Figuring out environment for winter. I might put a 600w hps in the center to give me daytime temps.

I have to buy heaters for water and air in my 55 degree garage, lol. Figuring out environment for winter. I might put a 600w hps in the center to give me daytime temps.

Always something. One is having problems with heat, the other with cold.... :)

That's the great thing with hps, they never get cold.... ;)

But I'll be running wedding cake x Tropicana cookies and sunset sherb next most likely

Yeah, saw that in your signature. Never heard of it. Sounds exiting. I'm more an old school strainer. ;)

fuck, so I'm going to go with something different this time...

Gorilla zkittles (barneys)
gz.JPG

and lemon cake (heavyweight)
Heavyweight have crossed Lemon Skunk with a dangerously powerful Cheese, resulting in another sensational strain. The unmistakable citrus tang and Cheese musk blend seamlessly, making Lemon Cheesecake a truly pleasurable smoke. The high is cerebral and creative, uplifting rather than mind numbing.

LC.JPG

Back
Top Bottom