Putin's Easy-Going Threesome For The Very First Time, 2017

HellSmoker

Hello, everyone! That's how is saying "Hi!" usually in English within my motherland, beautiful, powerful and bright country, Russia.
Should introduce myself first. My name is Vladimir, the rest I can't tell you, it's TOP SECRET, due to things what we all do on our own. But if they knew, that I'm doing here, I would have to allow to do it for them, but I can't, b/c a lot of people have a lot of money from this. It doesn't matter.

Briefly:
Strains: 1 x auto fem White Widow, 1 x auto fem Northern Light
Bucket size: 2 gallons
Lights: 1 x 200w CFL
Cooling: 1x 10''
Indoor/Outdoor
Medium - common one from a market + from the neighbor garden.
Nutrition: one from a market

I started with 3 girls, but one hasn't sprouted at all.
Now I have 1 x American Pale Ale, 1 x Victory's Auto Feminised White Widow, 1 x Top Seeds Auto Fem Northern Light. Frankly, I don't have some pro equipment or even pro-nutrition, I don't give a "trukh" about ph or any other pros hit. Back to the business.

I put them at first in the water for 24 hours. Later put 'em into the moist toilet paper. Next 48 hours they were ready to be planted. I planted them into small pit pots, found in a market, where I bought the soil, nutrition, and future pots. I watered them every day, b/c of they are small and CFL is making a very dry climate into the box. Ah, yes, the grow box - made from 4 card boxes with a white tape and aluminum foil. I will attach the photos later.
So they have shown quite long roots on the third day, so I move them to the soil in the evening.

2 days later I had 2 small girls shown over.

So they started their run in the peat pots.

Day#9
Anjelina rejected to live. So sad. She was the most potential girl and the last of her kind. But we still have the other girls and they are growing everyday. Mama Sita is a little bit bigger then Света but they both already have shown the next pairs of leaves.
Day#10(May, 4th)
Nothing changes. They are growing, not as fast as I want, but it teaches me patience. The Света's color is lighter. I suppose it's so because of different kind. I'm watering them everyday. The humidity is quite low. So I'm extra watering Anjelina's pot to increase it. Current levels are 27,5C and 43%. But usually they are worse(>28C and <35%). But for now it's okay and I believe when they will go to the bigger pots, levels will stabilize. Because bigger volume of soil is keeping moisture much longer then 100 ml pot:)
Northern light(Sveta)

White widow(Mama Sita)

Day#13
They succesfully were moved to the 2 gallons.

Day#17-20
Have nothing to tell, only that I suppose I did the usual newbee mistake, overwatered Mama Sita, her leaves rounded in. But I just waited for few days untill the soil was really dry and watered again.

Day#21
Something went wrong. Could somebody help me to identify the problem? The very first leaves, the edges actually get brown. Hopefully it's not a big problem.
Should say that still haven't put any nutrition. Watered - only when they need it. Light - is for 24/7. Could it be the problem? Distance from the bulb to them is like 10''. Temp is under 80. Humidity - is more now, I left the doors to my box opened so air is more humid, like 50%.

The full photos.
Mama Sita:

Sveta:

I gave them the names:
White Widow is Mama Sita b/c the seed was the biggest one and first name thinking about it was this one.
Northern Light - Света [Sveta], that's why in Russian this name is based on word light - свет[svet]

About my issue, if somebody recognized what's going on with Sveta, comment please!
I wrote that made a mistake with overwatering, should add that it was with Mama Sita, not with this browned.

Have another question. I decided to transplant them in a week or two to outdoor b/c of strong odor which my wife really hate. Do anybody have experiance with moving outdoor auto plants like these?

I found that it's not so easy to take some attention to the journal even if you name it in some weird way. However, if somebody see it and know the answers due to the experience pls tell it:)
My plan is to help my girls grow enough to be moved outdoor. Saying outdoor I mean guerilla outdoor, where I wouldn't be able to look for them like before. Anyway the main thing is that temp at night is downgrow to 50f.
Do anybody had such experience? In the daytime it's almost 70, but I'm wandering if they can handle night temp.
Looking forward for any advices.

Today seems to be the most experimental day. I put them out to accustom them to the streets:) and moreover reading some journal of the same strains, found advice to top babies even they are auto and have short veg period. I did it but only with Sveta, I'm risky but not so much to do it with both especially moving them out for the day. The weather is fine so hopefully they will do fine waiting me from the work.
Shots will attach later.

Should say the experiment is going well. Toped Sveta(NL) looks quite good, moreover I'd say it looks better than non-topped Mama Sita(WW).
Lets take a look.
This is what Sveta(NL) looked when I topped her with a small scisors.

It was my first topping and I even haven't taken a look in internet how I should do.
Anyway the job is done.

So there are more photo from that day, day 17th(May 16th):

Mama Sita(WW)

Sveta(NL)

Taking a sun bath together:

Spending night hours together:

I finally saw the pistils on the top of the Mama Sita. Sveta is still on her way.
Photos few days later(#19 - May 18th):

Mama Sita(WW)'s top looks gorgeus:

Nice look from a nice angle:

but frankly it looks not so danse as I'd like she do:

next family photo during night readings:)

And the last portion. They where made on 25th day(24-05) after a watering(yesterday) with a portion of unknown bio-humus. It's written to give it no more than once per 2 weeks, I gave it once per week.

Mama Sita(WW) again from a good angle:

And Sveta(NL) started blowing:

Here is a comarison of her: former is a day before watering and the latter is a day after watering:

I would say it looks amazing:)

For a dessert close comparison of the leaves form. Check this out:

I wanted to move them out today, but because of bad weather I didn't. Planning to do it tomorrow. Still am afraid how they will handle the temps(few nights could be from 10C) but hopefully they will do well.
Peace!:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom