Putting On The Brix With Seedsman Genetics: Seedsman Sponsored Journal

Ooo, ooo, ooo! Pulling up a chair and am gonna go catch up on the deets! Super excited Lady that you're getting on the Brix train!

I'm gonna have to refer to you two as G1 and G2, even though G2 was here first. :rofl:

:high-five::yahoo:

Hey Ween,!!!! I'm finally under your brix spell...great to see you again...:)

Just beautiful ween. It’s amazing isn’t it to be able to call that weed ‘average’ when it’s so friggin awesome... but it’s true! :yummy: Although you might be leaning towards the above average zone amongst the Brixers ;)

Your seat is all ready and open OIL bar is waiting your order...hahahaha.
:hug:
Ooh - I’ll take 1ml of a sativa leaning 1:1 infused oil in a hot raw cacao and coconut milk latte please! :rofl:(And I actually no longer think that sounds ridiculous at all - it’s delicious and it clears my brain and takes away my pain too - without nasty gastro or rheumatological aftermath ;))

rock this joint! Haha!
:high-five: I’ve always loved how that little dude admires the spliff lovingly for a bit before firing it up. :D

:rollit:
:passitleft:

This is gonna be fun! Pleasant surprise. Your plants always look so healthy, I wondered how they would do with the kit. You have a green thumb!

Heard there was tacos!!!!

I’ll just take my seat over here. Congrats ladies!
Welcome Magoo! Help yourself! Good eats and great buds!:passitleft:

Wow ladies ! I’m impressed and definitely looking forward to soaking up some Brix info! I’m always interested in different methods and keep seeing crazy buds being grown in the Brix kits ! So excited to see this commence!

:high-five: I’ll grab one of these tacos and head on over beside Magoo! :thanks:

Wow ladies ! I’m impressed and definitely looking forward to soaking up some Brix info! I’m always interested in different methods and keep seeing crazy buds being grown in the Brix kits ! So excited to see this commence!

:high-five: I’ll grab one of these tacos and head on over beside Magoo! :thanks:
Hiya Dutch! Welcome! The Brix buds are supercalifragilisticexBUD and delicious! The flavor and quality is just mind boggling! I can't wait to try Seedsman's Badazz Cookies in some hot fudge sauce or Mole sauce. The Bubba Kush will be perfect I think in some spiced cooked apples with steamed dumplings and vanilla sauce. Talk about a sweet nighty nite on a snowy day! o_O:drool:

Woooohooo! The place is filling up fast! The best part of a new grow to start is that I get to cook and post recipes more! You guys are going to keep us busy! I'll cook and @Lady G2HM with be my taster! Tough job...She's a tough critic! :rofl: She always wants another bite just to be sure!
Hey wait a minute, where's the tacos?!
Haha! I'll just whip up another batch! :ciao: Hi Penny!
Did someone say taco's? ;)
Mmmmm...tacos are a weeknight favorite! Corn or flour?
Take a bit of this Penny while you wait!:passitleft:
Yup... I'm in!
:high-five:

Now.... where dem tacos at?!
Lot's of taco fans! Think I'll have to make some enchiladas too!
Well, I’m not as quick on the draw as I have been with previous journals G2HM, but I made it!
Hiya DobeWan! LG2 is in the kitchen shaking her head at my mess! She'll be checking in soon!:hmmmm: Haha! Meanwhile, make yourself comfy! It's going to be a fun grow for sure.

Hiya Dutch! Welcome! The Brix buds are supercalifragilisticexBUD and delicious! The flavor and quality is just mind boggling! I can't wait to try Seedsman's Badazz Cookies in some hot fudge sauce or Mole sauce. The Bubba Kush will be perfect I think in some spiced cooked apples with steamed dumplings and vanilla sauce. Talk about a sweet nighty nite on a snowy day! o_O:drool:

Looking forward to some amazeballs frosty nugs from both my sista's, Lady's, G1&G2!

Back
Top Bottom