Putting On The Brix With Seedsman Genetics: Seedsman Sponsored Journal

SURPRISE!:circle-of-love:

Welcome to…:welcome:

@LadyGaea & @Lady G2HM - Putting On The Brix With Seedsman Genetics – Sponsored Tandem Journal

Major Players -:thanks:

full

@SeedsMan

“One of the most trustworthy and professional seed banks in today’s industry, here at Seedsman, we have over a decade of experience in selling quality products at a very reasonable price.

Our initial concept was to help expert breeders package, market and sell their cannabis seeds. We are not - and have never claimed to be - breeders ourselves, but we do work very closely with our suppliers in order to maximize the exposure of their high quality inbred, hybrid and landrace cannabis strains.

Our cannabis seeds have come from pioneering breeders, some who prefer to remain nameless and others who are known worldwide for the quality of their breeding. Sacred Seeds and Sam the Skunkman are our most famous suppliers. The huge breeding programme helped to create seminal marijuana strains such as Skunk #1 and Original Haze.

full

As well as mass hybrid cannabis strains with mass market appeal, we are also very keen to maintain high quality landrace strains, as we see these as the fundamental genetics in cannabis evolution.

In 2007, we launched the Seedsman Feminised cannabis seeds range, which was put together from strains created by breeders we had befriended in previous years. We have kept the number of strains to a minimum so that we can maintain the highest quality possible. Each strain offers a unique taste, and importantly, growth characteristics which display each strain’s individual genetic make-up.

In 2011, we introduced our Autoflowering Feminised strains which, like all cannabis seeds under the Seedsman brand, offer great quality at a very reasonable price.

Buy our very own Seedsman seeds today.”
Buy Seedsman | Stealth Worldwide Delivery by Seedsman

----------------------------------------------------------

DOC BUD'S HIGH BRIX BLEND
@Doc Bud

full

So why do we use the kit?

“Everyone has their own reason for using The Kit. Some are after repeatable, consistent quality; some have found it difficult to grow something we're truly proud of; some of us believe we should only consume the best and are thus forever driven in our quest to challenge apathetic consumerism.

To this day, some of the best cannabis we’ve ever grown or sampled ourselves was made using The Kit. Following our instructions to-the-letter you too can grow connoisseur grade cannabis at home, in the greenhouse, or in your backyard.”

HOME Now available on Am*zon!

---------------------

SEEDSMAN GENETICS

full

Buy Badazz Cookies OG Feminised Seeds from Seedsman | Seedsman

Badazz Cookies - Description

“Badazz Cookies OG is a three-way hybrid comprised of BadAzz, OG Kush and Cookies Kush. Genetically, it is 70% indica and produces high levels of resin and terpenes making it a great strain from which to make cannabis extracts and concentrates. This is a superb-tasting strain that will have smokers coming back for more and more.

Due to the incredible density of the flowering buds this is not recommended to grow anywhere that there is a high level of humidity. Indoor growers will need to ensure that the air circulation and exchange in the grow room is really up to scratch otherwise the dreaded mould will take hold! Indoor flowering will be finished within 60 - 70 days and yields can be very good at around 500 gr/m2.

Badazz Cookies OG is a taste sensation, a blend of spice, chocolate, diesel fuel and lemon. Although THC levels are high and CBD low this is not a strongly psychedelic or psychoactive strain but, rather, one which is very relaxing without being in any way couch-lock in nature. It imparts a really nice happy and contented feeling of being at one with the world and can be enjoyed throughout the day.”

Characteristics
BREEDER/BRAND: Seedsman
GENETICS: Badazz x OG Kush x Cookies Kush
VARIETY: Mostly Indica
FLOWERING TYPE: Photoperiod
SEX: Feminised
THC CONTENT: 15 - 20%
CBD CONTENT: 0 - 1%
YIELD Indoors: 500 gr/m2;
PLANT HEIGHT: up to 300 cm. outdoors
GROWS: Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME: 65 - 70 days
HARVEST MONTH: 1st. half of October
TASTE / FLAVOUR: Chocolate, Diesel, Lemon, Spicy / Herbal
EFFECT: Happy, Relaxing

------------------------------

full

Buy Bubba Kush Feminised Seeds from Seedsman | Seedsman

BUBBA KUSH - Description

“One of the most consistently popular strains in the United States, Bubba Kush has gained recognition in the cannabis world for its sedating effects.

A truly dominant indica in almost every way, Bubba Kush is fairly squat in stature but offers large leaves and a unique, packed bud structure whose colours are rainbow-like in their hue range.

The parents of this new strain from Seedsman are both Bubba Kush varieties from the mid-90’s.

Reports suggest that the strain itself didn’t emerge until 1996, which means that with Seedsman’s Bubba Kush, you will be getting the truest version of the variety - just how its creator intended it to be.

Suitable for all grow media, Bubba Kush is especially ideal for those working in smaller cultivation spaces.

Due to its strong sedative effects, this strain is certainly not an option for day-time use but can assist in the treatment of a number of medical conditions.

Like most Bubba Kush strains, aromas of intense, sweet hash and spice are present.”

Characteristics
BREEDER/BRAND: Seedsman
GENETICS: Pre-'98 Bubba Kush x Pre-'98 Bubba Kush
VARIETY: Mostly Indica
FLOWERING TYPE: Photoperiod
SEX: Feminised
THC CONTENT: 15 - 20%
CBD CONTENT: 0 - 1%
YIELD Indoors: 500 gr/m2; Outdoors: 600 - 800 gr/plant
PLANT HEIGHT: up to 200 cm.
GROWS: Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME: 60 - 65 days
MEDICAL CONDITIONS: Insomnia
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES: Yes
TASTE / FLAVOUR: Spicy / Herbal
EFFECT: Cerebral, Physical, Sedative

----------------------

@Lady Gaea – Biography

full

Introducing Lady G, a Culinary Artist who has previously won Journal of the Month for one of the tastiest journals on 420 Magazine. Her rogue recipe’s come from dedicated years of culinary studies and managing her serious medical conditions. Her unique ability to match food elements with Cannabis flavour profiles makes her one of the most sought after Chefs on 420 Magazine.

Her sharp-shooting organizational standards has shot her to top of her game as she works on her own cookbook, and now helps others to match their cannabis lifestyle with functional eating. She is a valuable resource to this community as she challenges conservative approaches to healing herself with innovative recipe’s that match her Cannabis medicinal needs.

She continues to push the boundaries of growing medicine with her no none-sense approach to strain reviews; all while feeding us stories of resilience and perseverance. These are just some of her ingredients on how to blaze trails and cook with class.

--------------------------

@Lady G2HM – Biography

full

Award-winning Neuro Cannabis Grower “Lady G2” from Canada is a lover of cultivating Cannabis medicines and overcoming epic struggles regarding her health. That is what lead her to growing her own medicine to treat a terminal brain disorder/disease through Neuro Genesis and Vitamin Weed.

With over 7600 hours of neuro research, cannabis studies and cognitive therapy classes in just 3 years; she has stabilized one of the most horrific Neurodegenerative Diseases in the world through strict micro-dosing CBD/THC oil protocols, cultivation projects and journal writing every day. Growing brain cells faster than the degeneration, has pushed her to embrace higher learning and a demanding schedule of natural brain therapies.

Her dedication to helping others with brain challenges “Neuro Brainiacs” is second to none as she humbly shares her message of hope and inspiration through gut wrenching stories of her daily disabilities. She just won’t quit, a captain of her own ship, she steers towards success while battling the high sea’s of contention that comes with being too young to die.

“Diagnosis: “Frontotemporal dementia (FTD) is a group of related conditions resulting from the progressive degeneration of the temporal and frontal lobes of the brain. These areas of the brain play a significant role in decision-making, behavioral control, emotion and language.”

Award-winning Canna Warrior
- Currently Sponsored by Seedsman Seeds 2018
- Budding Brands Contest Winner 2018
- Previously Sponsored by Crop King Seeds 2017
- 420 Magazine Member of the Month April 2017
- Crop King Seeds Strain Review Finalist 2017

- Multidisciplinary Sound & Music Producer in Canada (awards 2015&2018)
- Spoken Word Artist
- Provincial Soccer Champion & Coach

---------------------------

Lady G & Lady G2 “Working Together” Tandem Grow

full

Purpose?

As a gesture towards random acts of grow kindness; Lady G will be taking on the teaching role of showing me, Lady G2, how to grow with a nutrient dense medium with scheduled feedings. Now keeping in mind that I have severe brain challenges, Lady G has offered to do a tandem grow with me, in order to show me step by step, how to take full advantage of one of the best ways to grow premium Cannabis for my medicinal purposes.

What challenges do we face?

1.Communication over a digital platform.
2. Broken Brain misunderstandings of instructions.
3. Physical disabilities limitations.
4. Two entirely different growing environments.
5. Keeping humidity and temperature at the desired levels.
6. Illness.
7. Flora follies and unpredictable mishaps.
8. Outside world distractions.
9. Super large 10 gallon pots.
10. Hugs NOT bugs.

What advantages do we favour?

1.Cultivating experience.
2. Sponsored by Seedsman with trusted Seedsman Genetics.
3. Assistance from The HIGH Brix team of previous users.
4. Humour, humour and more punny humour.
5. Previous experience with drive, ambition & relentless effort.
6. Stabilized grow environments.
7. We have super supportive husbands who are the epitome of gentlemen.
8. Lady G has the unique ability to simplify instructions to Lady G2’s broken brain.
9. Sharp shooting organizational standards.
10. Women in Weed who Succeed.

-------------------------

Let’s kick off this journal with some sass and class…

“Putting on the Brix” with Lady Gaea’s Taco Party!

full

Lady Gaea’s Taco Party!

1.5 pounds of beef… ground, minced, or steaks

1.5 teaspoon of ground cumin

1.5 teaspoon of chili powder

¾ teaspoon salt

1 teaspoon of smoked paprika

½ teaspoon of ground black pepper

For a quick weeknight meal, use ground beef/chicken. I like to mince a nicer cut of meat by hand for a special occasion. I prefer to use flank steak or hanger steak. You can also use London broil, or even sirloin.

Another option is to just broil a cut of beef 4-5 minutes on either side, or throw it on the grill & slice it thin. In this case, I would use the dry spices, salt and pepper as a rub instead.

For the ground or minced meat version, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high. Add 1 cup of diced onions and the ground/minced meat and cook until the meat is browned and cooked throughout, about 5 to 6 minutes. If you use ground beef, you will need to drain off the fat before adding your spices.

Add the cumin, chili powder, paprika, and salt and pepper. Keep warm and set aside.

You can either use soft flour or corn tacos. Whichever you prefer. I usually keep my taco simple. Sliced avocado, beef, grated jack cheese, fresh Pico de Gallo or salsa, and some habanero sauce! Yum!

I love a “build your own taco” party! So fun! I put out sautéed onions and peppers, guacamole, shredded cheese, lettuce, salsa, avocado, sliced limes, & sour cream… mmmmmm! What makes this perfect is that it is a GREAT cannabis-dosing meal! The bold flavors here are ideal for throwing a dose right into the taco before you devour it! I sneak mine in when we have guests that don’t partake. These hand held meals make dosing so easy!

I have several good friends that are vegetarians. When they come over I make sure to have cilantro rice and pinto beans. No one has an empty stomach at my place!

Here is my Guacamole and salsa recipe!

LG Guacamole Recipe

LG Cannabis Salsa Recipe
Salsa
------------------------------------

SEED DROP NOV 1, 2018! - We begin…

Hiya Ladies G and G2,

Both of you in the same journal. Double the fun, Lady G with her culinary wisdom, and Lady G2 with her wit and artistic ability. Great avatar you did for Lady G.
Wish I was having tacos for supper! You are truly a great cook Lady G. So fun to see what your recipes are like. I favor appetizing meals, so I learned to cook as well. But, not as well as you.
Great opening post. You two are a well matched team. And now your both teaming up to see about Lady G2 going Brix. I use Seedsman as well. Great service. Good luck to you both!

Lady G has offered to do a tandom grow with me, in order to show me step by step, how to take full advantage of one of the best ways to grow premium Cannabis for my medicinal purposes.

Totally wonderful G! I’m super stoked you have a pathway to the High Brix kit! :slide: This just seems too perfect all round.
Hope you don’t mind if I pull up my deck chair for the double G grow show.
:Namaste:

Hiya Ladies G and G2,

Both of you in the same journal. Double the fun, Lady G with her culinary wisdom, and Lady G2 with her wit and artistic ability. Great avatar you did for Lady G.
Wish I was having tacos for supper! You are truly a great cook Lady G. So fun to see what your recipes are like. I favor appetizing meals, so I learned to cook as well. But, not as well as you.
Great opening post. You two are a well matched team. And now your both teaming up to see about Lady G2 going Brix. I use Seedsman as well. Great service. Good luck to you both!

*YESSSS @Bode-Acious :hug: couldn't imagine being here without you. Pull up a gurney (hahahahaha) and enjoy Lady G's taco's. I have so much to update you on it will take time, so chill relax grab some grub, this is going to be a fun project.

Great concept. and Tacos!

*I thought i was funny to include music and food, that will bring people, plus I just can't resist LG's recipe's, I drool. Welcome and pull up a chair...:circle-of-love:

I'm most definitely in for this one, great intro and the tacos look absolutely delicious!!

*Great to have you here, the drooling has commenced I see. Ditto. :welcome:

Hiya Ladies G and G2,

Thanks Bode! Was tough keeping this a secret. lol. We have been plotting for a while. It's going to be a fun journal for sure. I'm still new with the Doc's kit, but I know where to go for help.

Lady G2 did an awesome job on the intro and created some fun . She is one creative lady! She is also a very experienced grower.

I'm sure you are a better cook than you let on! Lady G2 will keep me motivated to create some new recipes with a cannabis twist!

Cheers!

I'm most definitely in for this one, great intro and the tacos look absolutely delicious!!
Why thank you! So glad to have our circles mingle! We'll be doing lots of quick and easy recipes this grow.

Totally wonderful G! I’m super stoked you have a pathway to the High Brix kit! :slide: This just seems too perfect all round.
Hope you don’t mind if I pull up my deck chair for the double G grow show.
:Namaste:
:ciao: Hiya! let's rock this joint! Haha!:rollit:

Ooo, ooo, ooo! Pulling up a chair and am gonna go catch up on the deets! Super excited Lady that you're getting on the Brix train!

:high-five::yahoo:
Truly... @Lady G2HM had to be assimilated! Where's @Duggan ?!! Yo Duggs! Where you at? I assimilated one! :rofl::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom