Putting Pain On Notice!

The crew adjusted very well to the bright light.

Now that's a professional looking grow! :welldone:
Ahoy me bro!
The @NextLight you arranged for me to get makes all the difference. Gives the garden a proper look. Dang, I need to paint the floor again.

Seriously, thank you with all my heart. :love:

I've used bamboo stakes around the edges of the pot to make a cage of sorts. You can even tape them around the outside of the pot. I've seen tomato cages used, not on square pots though.

I'm big with bamboo as well. Nets are a pain in the ass a lot of the time, particularly with towers like you grow. And you don't need support yet anyway.

Sorry that light is so large Maritimer! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hi Shed,
The light you gave me is awesome. It should really help with our power bill and the plants love it so far. I have never ran without using HPS lighting before so with this being my first LED run I of course did not prepare. No scrog, no lollypopping, just threw a net on them after the pubescent growth kicked in.

The next time i run a crew under the Mega I will design the garden around the light. I have been itching for a garden rework anyhow. Size matters ya know :love: But for now bamboo is what sounds best.

Garden Update;
The net we threw over the canopy in a lame effort at a easy scrog. big failure, removed offending net never to be used again.

Of the 6 Otters Dream seeds we had four germinate. Of the four we had one male that went in a salad. The remaining Otters Dream vegged for four weeks and now are in the second week of flower. The Mega light has replaced a 600 watt HPS German bulb that is awesome, except... The cannabis morphology is certainly different under FSLED, pubescent growth has been far more subdued. @StoneOtter Speaking of the strain Otters Dream, Miss Maritimer and myself extend our warmest wishes to the Otter family. May all your shell's open easily. :love:

BTW those whom we consider as a science officer, we infer that individual knows enough about drought to talk about it. Two e-mails telling us about folks talking drought that are flat ass wrong. Be careful what you read. :hookah:

BTW those whom we consider as a science officer, we infer that individual knows enough about drought to talk about it. Two e-mails telling us about folks talking drought that are flat ass wrong. Be careful what you read. :hookah:
Hey Maritimer, can you summarise what you are reading that is incorrect. My recent attempt at applying droughting conditions to an outdoor plant was very much shooting from the hip and documenting my fumbles as I tried to get the process happening and see it through, there shouldn't have been any claims of expertise or how to do it in what I wrote. Cheers.

Hey Maritimer, can you summarise what you are reading that is incorrect. My recent attempt at applying droughting conditions to an outdoor plant was very much shooting from the hip and documenting my fumbles as I tried to get the process happening and see it through, there shouldn't have been any claims of expertise or how to do it in what I wrote. Cheers.
Dear Stunger,
Your opinion of the process, your experience you garnered, and your open-minded nature make you one of the most valuable science officers among us. The fact that you followed along with my theories and publications and have been able to tolerate my obsession with droughting makes you a favorite. Many thanks my friend.

I should not have brought it up as I don't want to call folks out directly, but you Stunger were not guilty of anything except your humbleness.
Gentle folks like you make me feel LOUD. :hookah:

Disaster in the works. One half of the Mega Light has burned out. Halfway thru flower and no spare parts. Reaching out for a loaner that might save part of the crop. With HPS I have spare everything, but in LED no spare mega lights. Sad day in Hobbiton.

I called the Tech Support Office and left a message. Of course, it is the weekend. We have heard good things about the company. Fingers crossed.

Garden Update.
We hung two 350 watt FSLED in the interim of a repair to the Mega Light. Footprint is now shallow, but must do.
My plants miss the light even more than me. :hookah:

Garden Update.
We hung two 350 watt FSLED in the interim of a repair to the Mega Light. Footprint is now shallow, but must do.
My plants miss the light even more than me. :hookah:
I hope you get the big one quickly sorted.

Back
Top Bottom