PW's First Attempt At Aeroponics & PS1000 LED

Sweet may I ask your opinion as to why it's okay ? But tent it's not to have any leak? Is it just environment?

I think it has to do with outdoor plants being exposed to ambient light at night from the very start when they pop through the ground. Not sure on the exact science behind it.

I think it has to do with outdoor plants being exposed to ambient light at night from the very start when they pop through the ground. Not sure on the exact science behind it.

I'm going to have to look into it more as I am curious as that cat lol

Oh Penny you're so well hung . I'd put a tenner in there

I am very impressed with that light I am currently shopping , optic 4 is the light I am currently shopping , so if you have any information about that light I would greatly appreciate it, I want a COB led light powerful enough for a 3*3 or a 4*4 that will be a double trellis scrog I just bought a house so I am buying a new light and tent and I need to replace 2 carbon filters, I like black ops carbon filters 6" by 18 or 6 by 24 depending on my room size and how many filters are in that room recently I had 13 PLANTS ALL IN MIDDLE TO END FLOWER, and even with 2 filter in flower , 1 in auto/veg and a ozone gen that's a great brand and brand new light bulb the smell was still overwhelming, not they were all high smelling strains, C 99, Lemon Haze, Critical Kush, Mango Sapphire, Gold Rush, just in photo and autos were Red poison, dark devil, and bloody Skunk, and Pineapple Express so that was so strong I now need 2 more filters but anyway got off topic please tell me about your light

Im sure there is plenty online about it.

Thanks penny once again helping me save time . love ya bro.. have a wicked awesome day brother from another .

I'm going to have to look into it more as I am curious as that cat lol

Fire isn't light that plants can absorb, it's a different kind of light now if you lite a candle indoors I don't believe it would cause any harm but don't quote me Bc of the Mylar the reflection could adjust the light to be absorbed

Fire isn't light that plants can absorb, it's a different kind of light now if you lite a candle indoors I don't believe it would cause any harm but don't quote me Bc of the Mylar the reflection could adjust the light to be absorbed

Thanks nugz was worried want to get a few more fires in this year and my plant is about ten feet away from fire lol

Google horticulture lighting group for their website, but my light is the 260 watt QB diy kit. Its dimmable down to 135 watts, its designed to veg a 4x4 and flower a 3x3 but ill be using 2 of them to flower my 4x4. I will dim them and move them down close to the canopy. Heat is almost non existent, i put my hand on the driver and its slightly warm at full power. There's no heat underneath to speak of and i only have a 6" fan blowing across the light.

No soldering involved but as added insurance there are 3 wires that are stranded and its a good idea to "tin" them. Basically just lightly coat each one with solder. That way you have no stray strands to deal with. Its not required as long as you get the strands tightly twisted up and take your time inserting wires into the plug and play clips.

Google horticulture lighting group for their website, but my light is the 260 watt QB diy kit. Its dimmable down to 135 watts, its designed to veg a 4x4 and flower a 3x3 but ill be using 2 of them to flower my 4x4. I will dim them and move them down close to the canopy. Heat is almost non existent, i put my hand on the driver and its slightly warm at full power. There's no heat underneath to speak of and i only have a 6" fan blowing across the light.

Was it easy to wire I am not to smart with that stuff but I really want a custom light and would like it to flower a 3*3 space and do it good

Back
Top Bottom