420 Magazine Background

PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

Hey everyone, This will be my perpetual journal. My goal is to harvest 1 plant each month. I have 2 "First 48" going now. I will start 2 Labyrinth in a couple of weeks. In the Veg tent ive popped 6 GSC xtrm x Afghan bred by Bedroom farmer they will stay in the sog tote ill look for phenos and hopefully get some seeds in the end. Over the upcoming winter i want to run Labyrinth, Ogkb 2.0 bx1, Stardawg IX and First 48 in the flower tent. The sog will be GSC xtrm x Afghan, Pink Kush and probably Indiana Bubblegum run for seeds.

First 48

Pennywise

Easiest seeds ive ever germed, in water 16 hours then in paper towel for 24 then into a little coco. 6 out of 6 popped. Welcome to the Playhouse guys.

Pennywise

Eventually ill have 4 plants in flower in the big tent with 2 plants in the veg tent. When i harvest one ill move one from veg to flower then start a new plant. Ill probably move the sog into a large walkin closet.

Pennywise

It'll take 2-3 months to get everything on a schedule. Im hoping to go through several strains quickly in the big tent looking for a couple of strains i really like.

Van Stank

Plant of the Year: 2018, 2019 - Member of the Month: Nov 2017 - Plant of the Month: June 2018, Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Sept 2019

Van Stank

Plant of the Year: 2018, 2019 - Member of the Month: Nov 2017 - Plant of the Month: June 2018, Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Sept 2019
You are good for at least a day or two.....Ms Stank picked up another king sized bag of them for me yesterday!! :thumb: :volcano-smiley:

Pennywise

Lol im on my last bag [emoji17]. BL im not sure which one im more excited about but i really want to see the Stardawg IX in flower.

Van Stank

Lol im on my last bag [emoji17]. BL im not sure which one im more excited about but i really want to see the Stardawg IX in flower.
Its funny, some nights I want sweet....some nights i want salty. When its salty, its always Cheese Puffs time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom