PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Thread starter #1

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017
Hey everyone, This will be my perpetual journal. My goal is to harvest 1 plant each month. I have 2 "First 48" going now. I will start 2 Labyrinth in a couple of weeks. In the Veg tent ive popped 6 GSC xtrm x Afghan bred by Bedroom farmer they will stay in the sog tote ill look for phenos and hopefully get some seeds in the end. Over the upcoming winter i want to run Labyrinth, Ogkb 2.0 bx1, Stardawg IX and First 48 in the flower tent. The sog will be GSC xtrm x Afghan, Pink Kush and probably Indiana Bubblegum run for seeds.

First 48

Kingjoe83

Grow Journal of the Month: July 2017
No brainer let's learn more [emoji271][emoji1365]

Thread starter #8

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017
Thread starter #9

Pennywise

Eventually ill have 4 plants in flower in the big tent with 2 plants in the veg tent. When i harvest one ill move one from veg to flower then start a new plant. Ill probably move the sog into a large walkin closet.

Thread starter #11

Pennywise

It'll take 2-3 months to get everything on a schedule. Im hoping to go through several strains quickly in the big tent looking for a couple of strains i really like.

Rich Farmer

420 Product Reviewer
Staff member
Easiest seeds ive ever germed, in water 16 hours then in paper towel for 24 then into a little coco. 6 out of 6 popped. Welcome to the Playhouse guys.
Hey man! That makes me so happy to hear! I cant wait to make some more!

Van Stank

Member of the Month: Nov 2017 - Plant of the Month: June 2018

Van Stank

You are good for at least a day or two.....Ms Stank picked up another king sized bag of them for me yesterday!! :thumb: :volcano-smiley:

Thread starter #19

Pennywise

Van Stank

Lol im on my last bag [emoji17]. BL im not sure which one im more excited about but i really want to see the Stardawg IX in flower.
Its funny, some nights I want sweet....some nights i want salty. When its salty, its always Cheese Puffs time!!