PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Hope this works, site is a little wonky as of late.

Low and Slow

Yeah that wonky part....when you click on the link to go to Dr Dizzy's post / info it just takes you back to the 1st page of the thread. I'l just need to roll me a fatty and go through all the posts till I find that sweet info

It’s a good read though

Yeah those are dangerous threads, you get lost in there for a few hours. Got a link a while back on the whole chemdog saga and spent half the freakin day reading about cannabis growing drama...hahha...at least this will be more informative. In my case it's not I can't remember shit, I just can't remember half the shit. Remember the basics of slow and low but just want some figures to aim for. That said I'm sure I'l need to adapt to my climate for curing

Well I’m done with Member of the month so I’m gonna have to up my grow game to compete with the heavy hitters.
I will be honest. I am looking forward to seeing what your new grow will look like. Hope you break it down for us newbys. Sure it will be a sweet setup. My heads been spinning since i joined 420. everytime i turn around something new and amazing ! Playing catch up and gotta say i like all the new(to me) innovations people are swinging.

It can be hard to keep up with all the journals lol
Once I start setting things up I’ll start a new journal and document everything.
I agree with you there. I let some go, to just catch up later. I have about 15 pages of subscribed threads. It takes a while to go through. :eek:

Since I'm catching you on the cure/harvest method I'll ask some questions too.

So, basically will I be good to go if I hang for 2-4 days, then put in brown bags & fridge for a few days and put them in plastic bags? Jars are not an option because of the amount...
Keep them in paper bags til cured. Plastic bags are a poor choice. Tupper or jars are better.

Back
Top Bottom