PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Hey getting ready to whip up some coconut oil infused for a dear friend's mother who has been battling cancer and
has been in chemo for the last few months and know decarb times/temps length of infusing in oil/herb ratio is debatable to say the least.Got a 14 oz jar of virgin coconut oil unrefined cold pressed. Was going to decarb a half oz of buds at 235 f for 110 minutes wrapped in foil or turkey bag (think i have both laying around). Then toss in with the coconut oil in a slow cooker for at least 4 hours maybe 12 to strain. Proper ?

Where do you find that kinda meat to cut? The gym.... lots of meat heads!

Sorry my horrible joke for the day....

He won’t know for a bit I think he said, Tuesday maybe ? Let’s all do our happy clown dances and say together come we all float down here:adore::adore:

I need my hills, I’m definetly not a flat lander!

Was born and raised on flat land. Had a mid life crisis at 40 and moved the the mountain foothills. Would never go back. Before we moved my friend had a girlfriend from the Virginia mountain area. She said "I feel like Chicken Little around here, there are no mountains to hold up the sky.". Thought that was a funny way of putting it.

Hey getting ready to whip up some coconut oil infused for a dear friend's mother who has been battling cancer and
has been in chemo for the last few months and know decarb times/temps length of infusing in oil/herb ratio is debatable to say the least.Got a 14 oz jar of virgin coconut oil unrefined cold pressed. Was going to decarb a half oz of buds at 235 f for 110 minutes wrapped in foil or turkey bag (think i have both laying around). Then toss in with the coconut oil in a slow cooker for at least 4 hours maybe 12 to strain. Proper ?

I've always used Magical Butters recommend temps and times. Seems to work for me.

For:

THC, 250F/121C for 30-45 minutes

CBD, 280F/140C for 60-90 minutes

CBN, 320F/160c for 90-120 minutes

Since time is a range, I normally split the difference and go right in the middle. 38 minutes for THC, 75 for CBD, or 105 for CBN.

Back
Top Bottom