PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Wow what a crazy thread. Pennywise I'm beginning to see you are somewhat a legend lol. And icemann420 those are some serious lights did younger them working?
Hell yah lit like fire in the sky

Attachments

• 4A4D6056-05B5-49AA-BB3C-FEAA1D403E81.jpeg
    4A4D6056-05B5-49AA-BB3C-FEAA1D403E81.jpeg
    318 KB · Views: 45
Hey PW, How did this one do? Im trying to read for it? All my bigger plants are stardawg in my strains: 2 Stardawg x Fire OG and 3 Stardawg x Alien OG cross. I also have one male of the Stardawg/OG that I may breed to a WW to see what happens. I made the rookie mistake of using these first, and had some stunt to them, but they are doing decent now thanks to help in this community.
He has s journal of it I’m sure it ?

...if one has the means, its always smart to go with latest technology (usually)...I spent 2 years accumulating cheap LED's to switch over from my hillbilly lights...my yield has improved somewhat, but what I spent over that time, would have been better spent, just waiting for newer technology...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

I pretty much done the same, now I have 3 cheap Chinese leds drawing dust.
I'm about to replace both of mine soon. Seems to be a trend. LoL

Wow what a crazy thread. Pennywise I'm beginning to see you are somewhat a legend lol. And icemann420 those are some serious lights did younger them working?
@Pennywise I used to always give vex crap after someone called him a legend lol. But Tom is kinda right....

I mean dont get me wrong the cheap leds are great for growing on a budget, but for 200 bucks you can get the 132s driver and hardware. Plus building your own stuff is always way better!

Back
Top Bottom