QB In A 2x2 With GG Allin's & A Dark Devil - Second Grow

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

I'm happy with how everything has gone, probably the only thing i would do a little different is feed every other water rather than every water like i started out. I think it was into flower when i stated playing around with half and quarter feeds to stop the tip burn. I was also doing cal mag every water which I'm not sure was necessary or not.

I lost a lot of fan leaves along the way on the bigger GG, not that she seemed to mind. I can't believe how dense the top colas look.. super excited to see the weights on her.

Im having to use two carbon filters to control the smell at the moment, a phresh filter in the tent and a cheapie on the outlet. They are pungent!
:Namaste:

Hey guys,

Did the chop last Sunday and my gosh were they smelly!

The larger GG is great. Good weight, dense buds, strong pine smell, very excited.
Amber is soooo dark, and about half the weight of GG1 but it was expected being an auto on a 12/12 schedule.
The black GG is gorgeous looking and smelling and in between the two weight wise, but i haven't got photos yet as i chopped her the day after the others and didn't get around to it.

I have enough to last me a long while and i'll be making some tinctures for some ailments. Will post final weights in the next few days once dried fully.
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom