QCarbo-20: I’m scared

MrMeYaSee

Hey gals and guys, I’ve never used this site before but wanted some advice/opinions that searching the internet isn’t giving me conclusively.
I have a 5 teir drug test tomorrow (your average/simple UA). My only concern is THC(THC-COOH), I smoke maybe 1-3 small puffs every 1-2 days. I’d say max 0.2-0.4 grams every 7 days. So ultimately not a lot. Last time I smoked was Wednesday (Yesterday) morning and the test is Friday (Tomorrow). I know my pee will be dirty so I went and got a QCarbo-20 detox drink that comes with 5 pills. I’m sure it’ll work for me as reviews have stated around 50-60% positive pass for all and around 90% for light smokers. But the reason I’m here is for your feed back of its side effects. I’m super weak when it comes to supplements and stuff. I can’t drink 5hour energies or energy drinks, because I’m sensitive to caffeine and too much B vitamins. I took creatinine in high school and thought my heart was going to explode. Even weed gives me panic attacks if I smoke too much. I use it primarily for my IBS symptoms. Overall, I have a sensitive stomach and really sensitive intestines, and am extremely worried of the minor side effects of taking this detox. Mostly because it says it’ll boost energy and contains a lot of B vitamins and creatine.
I don’t want to feel rushed, panicked, increased heart beat, or mess with my stomach. To the point to were I’d rather fail the UA and not get this high paying job.
All in all, have any of you taken QCarbo-20 clear and the 5 pills before? And how did you feel that day after taking it? Should I risk the side effects? Also note that I don’t drink liquids for shit, I drink maybe 8oz of water a day and only because I get so thirsty I have to drink something, and with this product you have to drink around 140oz of water the same day.
I’m a nervous wreck right now and could use some of your advice and input.
Thank you all for your time and consideration.

Hey gals and guys, I’ve never used this site before but wanted some advice/opinions that searching the internet isn’t giving me conclusively.
I have a 5 teir drug test tomorrow (your average/simple UA). My only concern is THC(THC-COOH), I smoke maybe 1-3 small puffs every 1-2 days. I’d say max 0.2-0.4 grams every 7 days. So ultimately not a lot. Last time I smoked was Wednesday (Yesterday) morning and the test is Friday (Tomorrow). I know my pee will be dirty so I went and got a QCarbo-20 detox drink that comes with 5 pills. I’m sure it’ll work for me as reviews have stated around 50-60% positive pass for all and around 90% for light smokers. But the reason I’m here is for your feed back of its side effects. I’m super weak when it comes to supplements and stuff. I can’t drink 5hour energies or energy drinks, because I’m sensitive to caffeine and too much B vitamins. I took creatinine in high school and thought my heart was going to explode. Even weed gives me panic attacks if I smoke too much. I use it primarily for my IBS symptoms. Overall, I have a sensitive stomach and really sensitive intestines, and am extremely worried of the minor side effects of taking this detox. Mostly because it says it’ll boost energy and contains a lot of B vitamins and creatine.
I don’t want to feel rushed, panicked, increased heart beat, or mess with my stomach. To the point to were I’d rather fail the UA and not get this high paying job.
All in all, have any of you taken QCarbo-20 clear and the 5 pills before? And how did you feel that day after taking it? Should I risk the side effects? Also note that I don’t drink liquids for shit, I drink maybe 8oz of water a day and only because I get so thirsty I have to drink something, and with this product you have to drink around 140oz of water the same day.
I’m a nervous wreck right now and could use some of your advice and input.
Thank you all for your time and consideration.

I found this:

Also, it seems as if I wasn’t the only one to experience some mild side effects; a fairly substantial minority of people suffered one side effect or another in the days after using a QCarbo product. The most common complaints included upset stomach, extremely bright urine, and nausea. However, a significant number of people were delighted with the QCarbo effects, and felt energetic and happy.

Here:

Q Carbo (Herbal Clean) – The Complete 2018 Review

:Namaste:

K

Back
Top Bottom