Quad Grow

That's what I find odd about autos they literally have their own way of life and you just have to hope you do it enough different ways that you end up figuring it out at some point...

I agree with Shed.

Staggered harvest FTW.
I know I can't wait to give her a clip... I figured what's one more day so I'm gonna snip her before the lights come on.

I am taking off my Merries petticoat tomorrow and I’m living for it :)
Yay!!! I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;)

How was Thursday? Is it gonna be a good day lol I need to know the future

How was Thursday? Is it gonna be a good day lol I need to know the future
Omg so good!

I slept for 2 hours. Had my sons partner pop in for lunch, and since then I’ve done sweet fuck all

#winning!

I wasn't prepared for a staggered cut but here we are... I'm really glad I never threw out the kennel jack refused to use because it's come in handy for this here hobby of mine lol...

IMG_20220127_191341.jpg

IMG_20220127_191432.jpg

What is it?

It looks like a caged digital clock to me. Babe you really need a better hobby ;)
Haha it was Jack's puppy crate that he never slept in cuz I didn't have the heart to hear him cry... I put the humidifier in there to keep the rh at a good % I suck usually for the drying but I make up with a long cure so I'm really trying to hold out and keep the chunk hanging for the week. It's insanely dry in Wisconsin despite being - degrees F I have to keep it running otherwise then the buds dry super fast. Ugh pain in my ass... These plants were supposed to all finish at the same time so I could hang my dry rack inside my tent and have it all perfect but no I have to Macgyver some shit around the house lol not pretty

Looks like I have a thripe situation... Should I chop and wash? Still white hairs but lots of Amber... God I wish I could keep the tw going a bit longer but they might get real bad sooner then later....

Looks like I have a thripe situation... Should I chop and wash? Still white hairs but lots of Amber... God I wish I could keep the tw going a bit longer but they might get real bad sooner then later....
Thirpe sounds like such a mispronounced lisp word.

I am thorry tho midwethton. Thirpes thounds tho annoying! If they are anything like niths they thuck ugly ballths.

What do you have on hand? I'd go with either Safers Insect killing spray (potassium salts of fatty acids) or a 1/9 mix of 70% iso and water.
Or both on different days.

Totes agree. That Safers is the ducks nuts!

I chopped the bb and the GC but sprayed soapacide and Dr. Earth's spray so let's see how that goes but they took a lot outta her... We shall see

I chopped the bb and the GC but sprayed soapacide and Dr. Earth's spray so let's see how that goes but they took a lot outta her... We shall see
Insects are so annoying when it comes to growing.

Keep us updated :)

Back
Top Bottom