Quaffid randomocities ..

Hammertron

so im bored out of my face and i cant smoke till tonight around 9:30 and i havent smoked aaaall day, and yea im bored so i was wondering when you ppl are in similar situations, what do u do to pass the time assuming u were chillin and had time to kill.

:bongrip:

Since I'm able to function stoned or sober, I just do whatever I have to do that day. But doing stuff stoned is always more fun ;)

so im bored out of my face and i cant smoke till tonight around 9:30 and i havent smoked aaaall day, and yea im bored so i was wondering when you ppl are in similar situations, what do u do to pass the time assuming u were chillin and had time to kill.

:bongrip:

Welll... I'm stuck at my parents' house. I've been here since the 18th and I'll be here till mid January. My folks are pretty conservative, so I haven't been able to smoke. I find that the best way to pass the time is hanging out on here and renting tons of movies from Blockbuster. Good luck with it though.

If you are in Santa Cruz, you don't have far to go though :) from S.D. here, but moved to the east coast.

Unfortunately, I'm not in Santa Cruz right now. My parents' house is in the Sacramento Valley and I don't know anyone around here who smokes. It's all cool though... Wine is nice ;)

You seem to have a good idea, Janie. Rent a good movie, open open a good bottle of wine,and I promise that the slowest time will pass quickly!

Welll... I'm stuck at my parents' house. I've been here since the 18th and I'll be here till mid January. My folks are pretty conservative, so I haven't been able to smoke. I find that the best way to pass the time is hanging out on here and renting tons of movies from Blockbuster. Good luck with it though.

How did you folks react to your toking?

Or don't they know:grinjoint:!!

Back
Top Bottom