Quality question

riverrat

does anyone out there have any knowledge about GHS seeds. Are they good quality seeds or is there somewhere better. I was wanting to know if anyone out there has grown trainwreck or Great White shark. What was it like?

Maybe someone will read this and explain somethings to me. I have been doing research on strains. Trainwreck was a American clone and can only be possessed if you have a clone if that makes since to anyone. It seems to me that ghs has a strain that they named trainwreck that is not the real deal. I mean what did they do get a clone from the US or did they just steal the name. I dont mean to offend anyone from ghs but make up a name dont steal an already famous strain name for profit. It almost seems they prey on people on the net that dont know that much about strains just to make money. Have they turned there focus from making quality seeds to making a quantity of money.

Ok that makes a little more since to me and makes me feel alot better about things. I shall see if the trainwreck is the real deal since i just germed these fems along with Great white shark and Big Bang. I have read some bad reviews about the trainwreck after I had aquired the strain. I will see what the white shark and the Big Bang are like in about 4 weeks. White shark is very impressive 4 weeks away from harvest I just hope that the Trainwreck works out as well as the other girls from ghs.

Ok that makes a little more since to me and makes me feel alot better about things. I shall see if the trainwreck is the real deal since i just germed these fems along with Great white shark and Big Bang. I have read some bad reviews about the trainwreck after I had aquired the strain. I will see what the white shark and the Big Bang are like in about 4 weeks. White shark is very impressive 4 weeks away from harvest I just hope that the Trainwreck works out as well as the other girls from ghs.

Cool! I have some Great White Shark seeds myself. Share some pics dude!!

I will post some pics but they are from when they were only 2 weeks into flowering or about 2 weeks ago and believe me they have come along way since then. Give me a moment to post the pics.

just getting in from work i will get some pics up in the next hour or so but they will be pics from 2 weeks into flowering. I dont have my digital camera right now but i will get some current pics of them soon. If i knew how to use my cell phone i would get some current pics of these girls posted. roll one smoke one and i will have some pics posted when your done.

Heres a couple of pics they are a couple of weeks old but i will get some current pics up soon

new_pot_pics_007.jpg

new_pot_pics_001.jpg

the one with the real wide leaves is the white shark. the fans will have sharp teeth on them like a shark. lol.... The plant with all of the bud sites is the big bang from ghs. I counted over 30 bud sites and still took 13 clones off of the bottom of this plant, so i am very pleased with ghs quality so far.

Back
Top Bottom