Quality,Yield

Jimps

Hey People

I was just wondering what quality and yeild I will get from my plant.
The seed came from some hi quality mids. I got 400W MH light, and i'm using soil. I dont expect an accurate guess, I just want a round about guess. This is not my first grow but first time doing it right, using what I learned from previous attemps. Any idea on a yeild? I dont know the sex yet. Is there any early signs to look for? I got pics if that would help. Thank you.

Re: Quality,Yeild

Pics are always great! lol As for yield and quality. Well it's all about what you put into them that determines what you get out of them. Good quality care can't be beat. I would say that the average for newer growers would be around 1 to 2 ounces per plant but that's only a guess. Bigger plants produce bigger yields. But this is all premature especially if it's a male plant.lol I suggest you plant a few more seeds to have better odds of getting a female. Your light will work just fine for both veg and flower. I used to use a 400MH for both and was never disappointed.lol There is a old grower on the internet named Sanclem who swears that HPS are only good for door stops and that MH is the only light for growing.lol

Ok ill post pic. I found my MH on the ground somewhere so thats all I got. How many plants will 400W grow?

A 400W will cover 1m2 of grow space, and depending on what method you use to grow, you can fit anything from one plant up to 21.
If your grow space is 1m2 and you meet all growing needs from your plant(s), you could expect to yield 1 gm per Watt of light, from 1m2.
To give you an idea of how to maximise yield, Cees from No Mercy Seeds, gets 700gm from 1m2, under a 600W HPS, 7 times a year!

Back
Top Bottom