Quantum board question!

Yes.. I got a 250w QB for my 2x4 and holy shit is it bright... BTW.. you can get them from kingbrite on alibaba for $100 less than HLG charges (he should answer his emails when customers try to buy things) big savings for the same exact product with the same LED's..

The QB 250 V2 is a good lamp.

Go for it

I think of things in terms of 4x4's so thats like 480W in a 4x4 if you have 120w for a 2x2. 600W of good LED in 4x4 should be good with a professional level HID setup. So that should do alright you just won't shatter any records.

Yes.. I got a 250w QB for my 2x4 and holy shit is it bright... BTW.. you can get them from kingbrite on alibaba for $100 less than HLG charges (he should answer his emails when customers try to buy things) big savings for the same exact product with the same LED's..

I Agree about answering his emails and phone for that matter.. I think Kurt needs to hire a few more people over there at HLG becuz 3 1/2 weeks to get a Quantum 600H assembled and shipped is a bit long. Hopefully it was worth the wait. Tracking says I will have it by Wednesday. But if it is as good as Kurt said, then it was worth the wait.

Kinda curious about those 250W Quantums you mentioned from kingbrite on alibaba... might have to take a look at those to replace my 8 bulb T5 I use for vegging area.

I Agree about answering his emails and phone for that matter.. I think Kurt needs to hire a few more people over there at HLG becuz 3 1/2 weeks to get a Quantum 600H assembled and shipped is a bit long. Hopefully it was worth the wait. Tracking says I will have it by Wednesday. But if it is as good as Kurt said, then it was worth the wait.

Kinda curious about those 250W Quantums you mentioned from kingbrite on alibaba... might have to take a look at those to replace my 8 bulb T5 I use for vegging area.

The 250w was here in 5 days for $205 shipped.. i have had it running for 2 weeks now, zero issues.. can't complain :)

Just bought my first proper lights, Hlg 240w 3000k+4000k+660nm...... they're bright, variable 2,000 - 47,000 lux at 24", $150.
I've just turned them on.
hlg 1.jpg
hlg 2.jpg
hlg 3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom