Quantum Droop

N420

hey everyone I have some seedlings that i was growing under a t5. when I put them under my hlg 135 2 of the plants are drooping they did this before about a week ago so I took them out and put them under the t5 and they bounced back I thought maybe they were to young for the light now a week later same result light is about 3 ft away and the 2 plants that are doing it are the biggest any idea why?

I tried them at 24 inches the first time for a while then raised it when I didn't see an improvement but I don't think I left them under long enough to adjust took them out after 24 hrs . what distance do you recommend this is my first time using a quantum board

ok l lowered the light to 24 inches my humidity is 40% temp is 71

the one that looks the wettest I watered last light it was dry the day before no sign of dropping until I put them under the light they were also under a dome before so I'm sure the humidity was higher before they went into the tent with the quantum board

they have been getting plain ph water at 6.3 until yesterday I fed one of the bigger plants seni grow at 1 ml per liter and I diluted it a little more then that

Back
Top Bottom