IMG_02793.JPG

IMG_02776.JPG

IMG_02763.JPG

IMG_02763.JPG

IMG_02744.JPG

IMG_02744.JPG

IMG_02705.JPG

IMG_02666.JPG

Awesome I'm using sundblaster's T-5 HO full spectrum's lights and no faults yet. They are are 2 lights by 2' and I am only using 2 of these at 24 watts a light 96 watts total.Neither I have the room or the money for BB's. But them pics make me confident.

BendMMC have you try looking into the full spectrum T-5's .They are suppose to be 25%better then the 6500k + 3000k put together. There is always room for improvements ,I see it every day.?????Some I do and some I just don't have the money or room for .

Wow I'm glad I found your posting.

I'm just starting a grow of AK-48 using the the new T-5 VHO's. The setup is for two of the 12 bulb Solar Flares but only going to buy one and see how it does. The VHO's are 95 watts per bulb and each bulb throws off 7500 lumes. So no real electrical savings as each unit uses 1140 watts and throws off 90,000 lumes at a foot but you can probably put them at 6". That is some serious light and covers 4x4 and the other bennies are you can balance the light exactly to the spectrum you are seeking (between 3000 and 6500K) and each unit has two switches so you have lots of combinations. Also they come in 240 volt and you can daisy chain them together. Two of them would be too much for one 20 amp circuit so just running one 30 amp 240 is nice.

Anyway I'll be following your journal close. Your plants look incredible! Not sure if I will do full blown journal or not, they are a lot of work!

btr

i bought a 4ft 8lamp badboy but havent used it yet . you are use n 2- 12 lamp t5s ? i was wondering how many plants i could fit under my 8 lamp ? you had also said that the 12 lamp only raised your bill 15$ amazing is this still true or was that an adjusting month? because mine is only 504 wats so i would still have room to work with .

i bought a 4ft 8lamp badboy but havent used it yet . you are use n 2- 12 lamp t5s ? i was wondering how many plants i could fit under my 8 lamp ? you had also said that the 12 lamp only raised your bill 15$ amazing is this still true or was that an adjusting month? because mine is only 504 wats so i would still have room to work with .

Jig,
I started 20 plants under my 8 bulb unit. Check out my journal.

i was wondering more on flowering with it . in a 56 by 56 by 78? also the yeild to expect per plant if pos . generally speaking. your attick grow is nice . i saw the veg with the t5 hows the flower?

Hey buds, I went to a flower stage as of yesterday, Now I have 3, 12 lamp badboys. Two are vegging, one is flowering. At the moment we have 8 plants under our flowering light. Ah yes the $15 increase was when I had One T5 badboy, Now I have added some auscilating fans, 2 more lights(badboys), 2 6" inductor 250CFM fans (home depot $29.99), water heater @ 70 degrees, and agitator for the water inside of the trash can. So our bill has increased but, as to how much were not exactly sure. We have about 2100 watts of power inside the room at the moment. Photos to come.

wow thats quite a set . i am very jealous of all that stuff and room. i cant wait to see the results . you are doing a great job on athose plants they look healthy to say the least. so you are making your own tea or water type or something in that trash can? do you use nutes or anything? on another thread in another forum a friend is using coco organic medium mixture of perlite and is doing amazing . its like a hydro plant in a way . its called grasscity.com (the forum) you would have a good following over there too. plus there is lots of info as well. i'm glad i bought the quantum now.

New flowerng room and venting photos. Everything seems healthy. All temp and humidity levels are stable @ 72, 52% The nutrients are Bada Bing, Bada Bang, and Bada Bloom three part mixture. :welcome:

IMG_03103.JPG

IMG_03073.JPG

IMG_03065.JPG

IMG_03055.JPG

IMG_03045.JPG

IMG_02963.JPG

IMG_02973.JPG

I like my t5's i have 1200 watts of them now but i when i really became impressed was when i mixed the spectrum during veg i started seeing 2" of growth a day , but penetration to bottom started to suck , so i caused the plants to stretch by raising lights to about a foot and this worked well , my only complaint is heat my sun blaze added 3 deg per added fixture , also i seen a new ballast that pushes a 54 watt lamp to 80 watts (safely) i would like to get a hold of one for a test

Jig,
Check out Heavy Herbs journal. He just finished 4 plants with only T5 lights. I believe he netted 15oz of dry bud from 4 plants. Very nice haul.

------------------------ thanx screwnutz that was a great journal . it took forever but he had that sour . that shit looked so good .

bend you got a ton of room damn you can grow a forest in there. great work you arent cutting any corners for sure. be carefull lokkin good

Wow dude what a great grow..what strain are those and how many do you have growing? great job man ill be watching

I like my t5's i have 1200 watts of them now but i when i really became impressed was when i mixed the spectrum during veg i started seeing 2" of growth a day , but penetration to bottom started to suck , so i caused the plants to stretch by raising lights to about a foot and this worked well , my only complaint is heat my sun blaze added 3 deg per added fixture , also i seen a new ballast that pushes a 54 watt lamp to 80 watts (safely) i would like to get a hold of one for a test

Hey whats up NE1, can you tell us the mix of bulbs you have? I currently have an 8 bulb with 6 blue & 2 red in veg with the reds the 2nd on each end...

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom