Quart or a Gallon for nutes & supplements?

HappySrirachaSauce

Filling a 4 x 4 space and not sure if I need to buy Quart or Gallon size to get me through veg and flower. I could ask the hydro store but I don't want to get oversold, I know I should be starting quarter strength to begin with but I do not know how much nutes and supplements I would need when growing in a 4 x 4 space.

Flora Series
Rapid Start
Flora Blend
Diamond Nectar
Cali Maigic
Hydro Guard "Botanicare"
Kool Bloom

Quarts. But stuff is usually cheaper when purchased in larger quantities, and doesn't "spoil" if kept tightly sealed when not dispensing (and not contaminated).

How many people actually have the know how to tailor nutes? Especially after asking how much he'll need for a grow.

Like many he's fallen for the advertising of over priced over hyped mostly water bottles nutes.

Mega Crop, Cal/mag and if desired Flower Fuel and done for $40 with leftover Cal/mag and flower fuel and done.

How many people actually have the know how to tailor nutes?

Everyone who can read and isn't willfully ignorant/stupid, I expect. That kind of information has been around for a long, long, LONG time.

Mega Crop, Cal/mag and if desired Flower Fuel and done for $40 with leftover Cal/mag and flower fuel and done.

A bottle of Osmocote Plus on sale for $2. What;s your point?

Back
Top Bottom