3 cups of cooked and mashed carrots
2 cups of sugar
4 eggs
1 1/2 cups of Canna Oil
3 tsp. cinnamon
2 tsp. soda
1 tsp. salt
2 cups of floor

Combine all these yummy ingredients together and mix well. Now stop and smoke a bowl while your oven is preheating to 325 F. I rub butter on the inside of my cake pan and put a light coat of floor, also. Keeps the cake from sticking. I used a bunt pan this time. Bake at 325 F for 30 minutes. While that is baking, lick that mixing bowl clean and then make the frosting.

Frosting
1 stick of margarine (Canna butter if you have it)
1 (9 oz.) package of cream cheese (remember Frank Zappa's Suzie Creamcheese)
1 package of powdered sugar
1 cup of chopped nuts

Combine first three ingredients
Frost the cake
Top with chopped nuts
:peace:

My son and I both had a slice of cake this evening. The slices were approximately 1/8 of the cake and we were blazed for hours. The problem with this cake is that it taste so damn good, you'll want to eat more than one slice, so be careful. I know what I'm bringing for lunch break at work this week - Cake.

My son and I both had a slice of cake this evening. The slices were approximately 1/8 of the cake and we were blazed for hours. The problem with this cake is that it taste so damn good, you'll want to eat more than one slice, so be careful. I know what I'm bringing for lunch break at work this week - Cake.

Looks like a well-balanced meal to me...vegetable, protein, herb, dairy, grain....:smokin:

:bongrip: Peace

Back
Top Bottom