Quebec Blue Grow

I feel its in the window mate or there abouts feeding till the end you dont get the yellow and bad as if u flushed early.
Hope she smokes well.I have to take one early than i would like myself tonight like yours would of liked to see more
amber but im at 2/3%.Nice work sorry it took so long to reply.

Well the deed has been done. She’s been chopped and now hanging in my closet to dry, the closet is 22-24 degrees just shy of 60% RH. Also have a fan in lower part of closet to get some air circulation.

D3151D5C-4F56-4815-863B-35273FF785E3.jpeg

2A37DD2F-2259-4FED-8A41-7E5A541A9611.jpeg

That sir.. is a fine specimen…:)
Happy smoking @steelcurtain22
Ace job..
Peace an buds to ya
Thx bud, not bad for apparently a broken blurple light kinda, lol. Anyway the timing worked and this makes two successful grows in a row without any real issue at all. I’ll have a final weight in once she’s dry and jarred. No idea what I’m looking at yield wise but think it’ll be good smoke! Next on my list is getting a new light, possibly new tent as well, undecided thus far. If I could get a light good for 3x3 coverage, but use it in my 4x4 with just one plant would it work? Only asking as budget going forward is minimal due to being off work. Return to work end of August due to surgery but currently on sick benefits which is considered less than I make in my labour’s union! Any who thx to anybody who took the time to check out my grow. To all members who offered their knowledge know I appreciated it a lot. Not sure when the 4th grow will start but can’t wait!!!

Thx bud, not bad for apparently a broken blurple light kinda, lol. Anyway the timing worked and this makes two successful grows in a row without any real issue at all. I’ll have a final weight in once she’s dry and jarred. No idea what I’m looking at yield wise but think it’ll be good smoke! Next on my list is getting a new light, possibly new tent as well, undecided thus far. If I could get a light good for 3x3 coverage, but use it in my 4x4 with just one plant would it work? Only asking as budget going forward is minimal due to being off work. Return to work end of August due to surgery but currently on sick benefits which is considered less than I make in my labour’s union! Any who thx to anybody who took the time to check out my grow. To all members who offered their knowledge know I appreciated it a lot. Not sure when the 4th grow will start but can’t wait!!!
Hey matey
Hope your well.
Have you had a look at what the sponsors have got going with lights?
I’m using a Sylstar GL 4000 in one of my tents at the moment.. it’d be ok for a 4x4 im sure. Although, I’m not the man to ask really, pretty new to it all myself.
Sorry to hear about your misfortune mate. Hope things pick up for y’all .
Peace a Bud’s to ya

Well it’ll be 5 full days of drying as of tonight at 7. All is good, keeping Rh at 50-55% and 21-24 degrees. Was finding the bigger buds drying faster on tips as they nearest to lower closet by fan. Haven’t allowed any air flow directly at plant and so I re-hung it to try and get more consistent dry. Noticed a couple small branch buds where pretty dry so said fuk it and snipped em. I cleaned up two small buds (1.7g’s) worth and jarred with humidity pack. Just getting curious and may try later. Look great and smell nice, decently firm too!

9FD75674-B0F7-44BC-AEB3-4AA319E18F3F.jpeg

So today was dry trim and jar day, Happy Birthday to me! So my goal was to get 4 or more ounces and came close. After all said and done I managed 103.3g’s, so just over 3.5 ounces! I’m more than happy with that and had I been able to get soil, I would have finished her in a 5g but Covid lockdown didn’t allow it! I would have reached and surpassed my goal had I been able to do so. Again though, I’m very pleased with this grow. Second grow in a row without any major issues! Thanks to all the members who followed along and gave advice or input, much appreciated! Well next grow may be a little bit as I will be getting a new light, just don’t know when! Happy Smoking all!

FF651B1F-034B-4528-ACFA-B44221EBF3D6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom