Quebec Blue Grow

So I up’d her nutrients to 8ml per 4l bottle of water with 1 ml of cal-mag ph is 5.8-6. I also removed a fan leaf(not sure if okay) to open her up a little. Will just let her do her thing for few days.

5EBECA09-24E0-4FD2-B948-9AD1731776EA.jpeg
Well looks good 13 hrs since last pic lol, perking up!

F78306FF-A184-4091-A32E-227FF4412E0E.jpeg

Looking good! Quite a bit of growth in the past week or so as I look back. When are you planning to flip it to flower? You're going to up-pot again as well I assume?

Ah yes, I remember you saying you were using 3gallon as the final. Been almost 2 weeks since you up-potted, and you'll go another 2 weeks yet, I think that pot will be pretty much full of roots by then judging by the growth rate. If you were to up pot to even a 5gallon pot before you flip it would be more beneficial and harvest would be more plentiful. It could start to get root bound half way thought flower and have to feed every day or 2. Just throwing out some thoughts, bigger pots = bigger harvest.

I grew my last two plants in 3g and turned out great but you have me thinking. I do have 5g from first grow which was one plant and got 3 ounces. My last grow was two plants and got 2 ounces off each in 3g. So yes I could gain an extra ounces or so.
Id always opt for the largest pot you can. I've run 3gal right next to 5gal and the 5gal always out produces. This is in a soil grow. Soil less grows are much less dependent in pot size.

That's what I'd do honestly, go up to that 5gsllon you already have and give them roots some room to breath while going into flower. I'd do it at least a few days before flip. I myself usually go from a 3 to 7. Or, 1 to 2 to a 5. I'll always up-pot before flip to flower, but that's me. Lots of people do it differently but your roots will reward you.

Well she’s looking good and you’ve put it my head to go to 5g and will be doing so, lol. I should be fine for room and want the best yield I can get so why not! I’ve transplanted from 1g to 5g but not 3g to 5g, glads it’s only one, lol. So I’ll now wait until she’s almost ready for her next watering and transplant then. Will then wait a week or so before I flip, think I’ll be good with that. Few pics from lights just on!
733AF47E-35C7-438B-9D25-AA8A2EDD26DC.jpeg
440B2D7B-BC59-45ED-95E8-F71D9E2F2394.jpeg

Looking very nice. She's going to love the new container, it's getting wider than the pot and will continue to do so once you flip to flower. Likely grow out past the 5gallon too, but that's good.

Looking very nice. She's going to love the new container, it's getting wider than the pot and will continue to do so once you flip to flower. Likely grow out past the 5gallon too, but that's good.
So I attempted to get soil ready in the 5g pale and opened the soil only to see what appeared to be a greenish mold. Being that I’m in Southern Ontario Canada and in a lockdown not sure I can get my soil? Won’t know until I make a few calls tomorrow.

So I attempted to get soil ready in the 5g pale and opened the soil only to see what appeared to be a greenish mold. Being that I’m in Southern Ontario Canada and in a lockdown not sure I can get my soil? Won’t know until I make a few calls tomorrow.
Usually green mold would just be algae growth? Or is it actually a green fuzzy mold? If fuzzy or powdery I wouldn't use it. If algae and not a lot you'd be ok, it happens in damp conditions.

I'd think you'd be able to get it somewhere nearby. I normally use the HP, I see you're using HPCC. When I went a few weeks ago to get a bale at Canadian tire they didn't have any in yet, I ended up getting sunshine #4 and it retains a bit more water. Hope you can find something.

So as of right now not able to get my soil so may just final in 3g. I’m only in veg for another week and then flipping, Based on first two grows I’ll lose an ounce but I’m okay with that. Plan on try a couple feminized Girl Scout Cookies outside so will hopefully have lots from that as well. Gave her a small trim tonight.

FEB827EC-9B83-410E-B932-B1626D6AC7D1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom