Quebec Blue Grow

Yeah I'd imagine that panel would be fine for 2 plants, could even do 4 I would think if trained right. I plan to do 4 blue dream autos in mine.

Yeah I'd imagine that panel would be fine for 2 plants, could even do 4 I would think if trained right. I plan to do 4 blue dream autos in mine.
Yeah imagine you could do three or four easily enough with training. I’m keeping my grows smaller as I also get medicinal through my union benefits crazily enough, so get free smoke there as well. I may do my other QC Blue outside and see what I can do.

Yeah imagine you could do three or four easily enough with training. I’m keeping my grows smaller as I also get medicinal through my union benefits crazily enough, so get free smoke there as well. I may do my other QC Blue outside and see what I can do.
Now that's a dam good union and medical plan. May I ask which benefits company that is through? I know some don't cover it at all and would be nice to know who does.

She’s really starting to take off now, stretching I believe is done, good height achieved. I flipped her to 12/12 on April 17th, not sure when flowering starts. Is it when you flip to 12/12, If so then she’s been in flower for two weeks and a day.

F7D8AA20-2309-4FFD-950A-4792D52D5E00.jpeg

95EE44D4-F8ED-4ECF-B8AE-1361CB8B41EE.jpeg

50F2F2A4-F773-4EF1-85F9-D2E11B5BC58F.jpeg

CC69168C-8C91-4AB9-84E4-51026F681AEC.jpeg

It's in full on flower now and looks great. She's really stretched up too and looking nice. Some people count a 14 day transition period once they change the light cycle and then count day 1 of Flower after that. And some others just count from the day they flip

So quick question, was thinking of doing a last defoliation as I’ve seen it done at this point in flower and they bounce back nice from what I see. Would it be worth doing at this point?
I like to wait until the 3rd week when I know the stretch is done and bud sites have started developing like yours. When I do it I mostly take the large fans that are in the way of bud sites and any real small node sites that will amount to something less than popcorn sized.

Day 18 was yesterday so little behind. She got a watering (feeding is still 1ml cal-mag per 4L(1gallon) bottle of distilled water, no sooner than 20 minutes after adding cal-mag I add my PH Perfect Advanced Nutrients, 8ml per 4L(1gallon) bottle of distilled water for each Micro/Grow/Bloom) I have really enjoyed this Nutrient line, was a little skeptical about the whole ph perfect aspect but pleasantly surprised. I used this line with same amounts for my last grow, never check my ph levels and never any issues. The recommended dose per gallon by the company is 16ml, I use half so just goes to show you don’t just do what’s recommended. I started at a quarter of what was recommended and worked it up to half the recommended amount which seems to be a good place, at least for this strain and my last grow’s strain. Both strains hybrids, last grows was Hulk Creator-70% sativa/30% indica and this grow is QC Blue or Quebec Blue-60% sativa/40% indica.

7D77DC0E-09F0-4CD8-A7FC-C4F265BEA92E.jpeg

76ED2D37-C0D2-4A1A-9C24-183A5817957E.jpeg

6EA03FD0-0C9E-44E8-B2D2-B7535F208FCB.jpeg

Looks like she did some decent stretching for those bud sites to start stacking in between. You should get a very nice harvest off of this one. Great job so far

Looks like she did some decent stretching for those bud sites to start stacking in between. You should get a very nice harvest off of this one. Great job so far
Thanks man, yeah she’s stacking up nicely. So as I was reading(always seem to be reading lol) and a member on a post was swearing by an old school method for the drying and curing process I hadn’t heard of. Once he chops the plant, it hang drys for 4/5 days but then takes and puts in a big plastic tote for another 4/5days, then trims and jars? Any thoughts or have you heard of this method. I want to make sure I do a good drying/curing process for best possible bud. My two plants from my last grow turn out decent but felt coulda been better, will post pics of them.

AECB546E-997C-4192-AFAD-C856C9AE5243.jpeg

6F2ED114-DCBB-4F89-89D2-1646A80B2AAD.jpeg

444AC61E-6C95-4D46-B275-82D93B02A564.jpeg

I've never actually read up on that method of drying and curing with the tote involved. There are a few good ways to do it though, and maybe this is one of them. I've read of people burying their buds wrapped up in a certain material, fridge drying and curing, freeze drying.. the list just seems to keep getting bigger of ways to get your final product the way you want it. You will find a big abundance of info and multiple ways to dry by searching that info. I can't say I've tried any other methods outside of hanging to dry and putting in jars.

Back
Top Bottom