Queen Bubbles Lemon Kush/Viking Tropical Auto - 4x4 Tent - 600 Watt LED Grow

QueenBubbles

Hi Guys so this Grow is a experiment that i want to do. I will be Growing 4 seeds out. 2 Lemon Kush and 2 Viking Tropical Autos. I will Be mainling my Lemon Kushes because i like what i get out of mainling. The autos will be subject to LST and or toping at the 3rd or 4th node. PLEASE just let me have fun with this grow I grow big plants and i just want to have fun with these 4 ladies. now to my set up
I have a 4x4 Gorilla grow tent in a seperate bed room that is central air cooled.
KIND 600 Watt LED light
6 inch Inline fan(dont need it)
3 gallon smart pots for the purpose of experiment i usually use 5 gallon smart pots.
i have to fans circulating air in the tent at all times
the nutirents i am using is
superthrive
rapid start
great white
medi one
massive
terpinator
fulvex
silica blast
bio weed
azamax
i foilar feed and water soil 420 Magazine
The soil i am using is roots organic 707 soil.420 Magazine
Today all the seeds are soaking in water 2 have orgonite next to them.
20150115_134012_1_.jpg
20150115_133953_1_.jpg

Hey so Today is Day one i Let them soak for 24 hours on a heating mat they all cracked open the same time frame. Today the tap roots with one of the seeds with orgonite is longer then the rest. its still to early as the ones with out orgonite also have long tap roots. they were germinated in closets in sep rooms. The all have been planted in rootpots and light watered with ph'd water and are now in the center of my tent more pics down be low
forums

this is without orgonite the lemon kush is at the bottom and the viking auto is at the top.
20150117_154047_1_.jpg

this is auto viking with orgonite
20150117_154227_1_.jpg

this is lemon kush with orgonite
IMG_20150117_110216_1_.jpg

and this is a random shot of a white cheese that is 3 weeks into flower
stay tuned guys

here is what is going on inside my tent im vegging for other people right now until its time to flower since we live in hawaii and still have good temp out side
20150118_084958_1_.jpg

UPDATE: ONE LEMON KUSH DIED FROM ROOT ROT (MYFAULT) THE OTHER THREE ARE DOING FINE I GERMINATED A AK AUTOMATIC AND THAT IS NOW IN PLACE WITH THE OTHER 3.
Here is the Auto AK from BLIMBURN Seeds.
20150127_082545_resized.jpg

Here is the auto tropical viking from NORDEN.
20150127_082608_resized.jpg

Here is the NON orgonite Lemon kush
20150127_082553_resized.jpg

Here is the NON orgonite Auto viking tropical Had to save this seed from its own shell casing so its a little behind.
20150127_082600_resized.jpg

AND here is some eye candy my auto red poison
2015012795181405_resized.jpg

This is day 9 and day 6 for the ak auto

the auto replies in is by sweet seeds and my temperatures are looking at 65 degrees during the night time and around 79 80 degrees during the daytime my relative humidity is on water day is 77% and on days where the soil is more dry it's around 50 to 55 sometimes 65 percent

Hey Jesstar,
Yes temps are the key i left one of my grizzly kushes out side for a week because i over watered and it was bring the humdity to high in the tent it turned purple as like damn near black. we also have central air on so that helps with my room temps. i also have an inline fan so that exhaust alot of heat out of the tent. i will he starting new grow very soon i got some gummy bear seeds and i found auto gnomo i am so excited to do some hydro now!!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yes this grow is still alive but more for the results now. 2 of the plants were stolen from me. so i only have the lemon kush and the auto tropical viking. i will post pics now

so here is the lemon kush the thing grew so fast that i thought it was a autoflower. The results are in for me i think orgonite is worth investing in if its made properly.
IMG_20150225_145210_1_.jpg
20150304_110728_1_.jpg

here is the auto tropical its 5 weeks old going into week 6
20150304_111142_1_.jpg
20150304_110723_1_.jpg

by the way i have not been using full strength nutrients at all. these plants grow great with mostly water and a good potting soil. i FIMed the auto flower with beautiful results but i also super cropped it and changed my light schedule to 12 hours on 5.5 off 1 on 5.5 off. im seeing way more growth trichs look so dense that i thought it was powder mold. i will take pictures in regular light once the branches heal from me bending them down. it does help to bend them because it was trying to grow into my light and i dont want to raise it anymore because im lazy. i also purchased a product from humboldt and its call crystal burst yUP it works. i need to take some macro pictures just waiting for the scope to get here in the mail. So far crystal burst, terpinator and snowstorm all work wonders on my plants. if your plant is lemon terpinator def works to increase the stinky lol.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom