Queen's Garden of Green

LOL just saying, Fish. Are the beans gonna be autos, Gig? I ordered one bean from Herbies but shipping was killer! Got some freebies so not complaining. Will try to get more and oc at end of the month if I can figure out which one. Sterilizing tent tomorrow.
I ordered some right before Sandy hit and they made it through even though; they were in NY the day Sandy hit. Like they said, rain, snow, etc the mail must go through.:thumb:

Well I couldn't afford to get the black gold soil, so I ordered some more coco. A quick question, can OC be used with coco? Gonna try to get two auto beans later...one is the automass biodiesel, I think it is and I forget the other one. I might look around some more because herbie's charges a hell of a lot for shipping. Almost as much as the two beans. Any suggestions?

If you got the Automass Biodiesel, I think you will be happy. That is what I have been torturing for the last 50 days. High temps, low humidity, low light and lots of stretch in the first girl, under watering, tried to drown her twice, even dropped a light on her after I burned her top leafs with the light and that girl survived, we are flowering now.

2nd girl is doing better, 15 days behind, mid 80's temps, still low humidity, I live in a desert, nothing I really can do about that. Better lighting, and less stretch, she is really starting to get big for a auto.

Grown in really cheap bag of soil, spoonful of OC, gave them mollassis twice so far. They are incredibly robust plants. Everything you can do wrong I have done to them and worse and yet she grew like a weed. I swear, I can not kill this girl.
Would you like to see a pic of how they look now ??

I do I do

Well not much to report, I sterilized the tent not long ago. I did try to find a small fan for the tent but it seems like fans are seasonal around here. I couldn't find one. So I guess I am going to have to try to make the ventilation work some other way though I don't have a clue as to how about now. Right now, I am playing the waiting game, waiting on coco to get here either tomorrow or Tuesday. Not sure how long it will take for the beans to come since this is my first time dealing with Herbies. I didn't know if there was a code for 420members so no discount. The problem is with my mailman/lady, it seems when packages that are bigger than my mailbox seems to go to the post office which is a major pain in the ass. They never ring my buzzer or knock on my door, I only live on the second floor which consists of 4 apartments per floor. City/government workers seem to be lazy as hell, I was taught a little bit of effort goes a long way....

If you got the Automass Biodiesel, I think you will be happy. That is what I have been torturing for the last 50 days. High temps, low humidity, low light and lots of stretch in the first girl, under watering, tried to drown her twice, even dropped a light on her after I burned her top leafs with the light and that girl survived, we are flowering now.

I think that is the one I ordered. I went to so many different sites but I think it might be one called Quick One also. Anyone tried that strain? My issue will be proper ventilation and heat. Also keeping my cat out of the tent, he seems to think it is his personal space now that there isn't anything in it.

for fans i think you may be able to buy a powered (active) USB hub for your cupboard and then you could add something like this.

because they are so small and cheap you can just buy one here and there when you have a few dollars and plug it into the hub...a very low powered way to move air about =)

Super Mute USB Cooler Cooling Desktop Mini Power PC Laptop Fan Desk Table J | eBay

i reckon with 6 or more of these tiny bad boys you could get a cyclone going in your grow cupboard, lol

how about a huge dog that pants alot.

how about a huge dog that pants alot.

Um, Kharma is not having it!!!! Cats rule, dogs drool and also have foul bad breath!!!!

for fans i think you may be able to buy a powered (active) USB hub for your cupboard and then you could add something like this.

A little confused here, does it connect to my laptop or something? Just trying to picture how that would work?! If it involves doing anything electrical, forget about it, I been then burn the building down. And I sure as hell ain't no McGyver..lol...But will check it out....2.61 L is how much in dollars? I am guessing around 10 bucks or so? Then it says, it may take a month to get? wth?

dogs are the best cats are pests:)

OH no I could never let you do that to TOTO!

OH iI DONT LIKE THIS PLACE, I DONT THINK WE ARE IN KANSAS AYMORE TOTO.
besides my chiuaua has a very evil growl witch make most shudder in their skin GRRR...

ok usb stuff normally plugs into a computer. but something like a fan is 'dumb' all it wants from a usb cable is the electricity.

a usb hub is a box that plugs into 1 usb port to provide many

a powered usb port has its own plug...its no more powerful than a cell phone charger so its all safe.

as your only needing power you dont need to connect it to a computer at all.

the low voltage power lead powers the hub and the hub powers the fans.

Nothing in the entire circuit is dangerous. the plug connects to mains power, but everything after the transformer is safe to even put in your mouth, lol

your only concern is getting the transformer plug wet, which is no different from any other plug or power socket in life.

i promise you hon, there isnt many ways out there that are safer or cheaper or can be built up in little bits than this set up.

sure thing. wish i could show you but i dont currently have a usb hub. =(

each port is only half an amp tho so its really low powered.
just make sure that the power supply that comes with it works out to half amp output per port or more (ei a 3amp charger can fire 6 ports fully)...this is basically because some cheap ass companies claim to be fully powered but are only geared to a lower amount under the false presumtion that we wont use it all so they can skimp on parts =/

Pug chiuaua over her, I guess that she is a chug.

I have a chug also and a jack russel my chug's name is Stympie and my chi's name is Ren

Back
Top Bottom