Queen's Royal Green Garden

yeah what Hiker said:):circle-of-love:

hey QTL... break radio silence

Ok, here I am to break the silence...Let's start off with the girls of course...All are doing well, some of the branches on the fcj are starting to lean a little bit. I guess due to the weight of the colas but they aren't major size colas..But then the fcj isn't suppose to be a tall or big plant, right? The bag seed sisters are doing well too...I haven't checked the trichs lately, last time I did some were starting to get cloudy..But there sure are orange hairs everywhere...lol...

As for myself, well still walking even on a hurt foot. I am not sure what I have done to it but I can't put my full weight on it at times..I have been soaking it in hot water with epsom salt...Gonna do that til my doctor comes back from vacation...I got my paperwork done from my doctors for school but in my excitement, I forgot that I don't have a copy of my GED..I had even been calling the place for my interview but no one has been answering the phone which has me baffled or the fact that they don't have an answering machine or some type of voicemail..OMM how could you lose my subscription? *pouts and sniffs*

Hello My Queen.:love:

It's all fishy cake's fault! He told me to punch a button and I did! Lost all my subscriptions! Can't trust a fish!:yikes::yikes:

Hope you get the school stuff sorted. :high-five:

I guess there is no way to stay off the foot.:smokin:

WOW!! OMM!! you cant really think I led you a stray:) He He
Your Majesty! Happy Frieday:) sure cant wait to see that FJC she sounds wonderful:cheer: and another thing dont let OMM make you think that I had anything to do with his mishap. you know me:angel::angel::angel::hug::cheesygrinsmiley:
Hello My Queen.:love:

It's all fishy cake's fault! He told me to punch a button and I did! Lost all my subscriptions! Can't trust a fish!:yikes::yikes:

Hope you get the school stuff sorted. :high-five:

I guess there is no way to stay off the foot.:smokin:

Swooping in for a little bit...I have been so busy but I am not complaining...Sure beats how I was this time a year ago...Anyhoo, I reached someone at the school and have scheduled my interview. It is on July 10th, I can still get things started even though I don't have my copy of my GED yet. For now the foot has stopped hurting but I had a helluva toothache along with a sore throat last night. Feeling a little better today, throat not as sore and tooth is down to a light dull throb. All I did was pop some Aleve. All I can do until my doctor comes back from vacation...

Now to the girls, I will post pics soon I promise..One of the tallest bag seed sister's cola got burned from the light. Should I just cut that part off or just leave it alone? I moved it to the far end of the tent..Trichs on the bag seed sisters are getting more cloudy but still the majority are clear. The fcj is getting ready for chop, I am seeing a lot of amber on most of the colas. Original chop date is July 12th but I may wait another week, depends on what the trichs tell me next time I check them...I am really excited!!!! Time to order some humidpaks, so let me go look for some....Hope everyone is having a good day.

Hi My Queen, sorry you are not feeling too good. Hope you can hang till the Doc comes back.

Well you are getting closer to the school...keep on working on it. Like you say a try doesn't hurt.

I would cut off the burned part, but that's just me. The girl sound good......a bright spot for you. Sure better than last year. Love you My Queen!
:love:

HEY!! where are you? your majesty.....:circle-of-love:

wow I subbed a bunch more journals now and it kinda puts me off on looging on so much now cause I see so much threads when I log into my cp
kinda know what OMM means now
whew well im here passing though
whats going down in here?
everything hunky dory?

Hey QTL

... sup?

Hey guys! Sorry, I haven't been around lately. I have been busy setting things up for school plus one of my workers put me on to another training program where I would be trained to become a social worker. I would like to go into more details but I am using my phone. My internet is currently off and forum runner is a bit of a pain in the ass...

As for the plants, all have been harvested..fcj was first..don't have a weight for you but it was nice! And the smoke magnificent!!!! I even shared a little with my fnc. I guess he noticed I wasn't smoking much of his...lol...but he liked it. He said it reminded him of sour diesel in its taste. I have one of the bag seed curing and the other drying out in a box ...after all the twists and turns of this journal, it still turned out to be a great grow! Sorry I couldn't post pics to show you the outcome. I consider this journal closed! Thanks to all who hung in there with me from start to shaky finish ...

QTL

Sounds like you are a busy girl, good for you! Glad things turned out well. I hope you stick around

Buck

YaY!!! your alive!!!
this pleases me more than you will ever know Your Majesty! (gracefully aging of course) and what about that harvest? it so good to hear you have some quality smoke from your labor.:cheer:
Man I so hope you become a Social Worker because you know what its like out there rather then the folks that just graduated from college that their parents paid for.:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

YaY!!! your alive!!!
this pleases me more than you will ever know Your Majesty! (gracefully aging of course) and what about that harvest? it so good to hear you have some quality smoke from your labor.:cheer:
Man I so hope you become a Social Worker because you know what its like out there rather then the folks that just graduated from college that their parents paid for.:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Yeah fishy, I am psyched about it all too...my mother use to be a social worker for over 25 years. And you're right, I know exactly what its like and I think I can make a difference in someone's life. The money is nice but helping someone means more to me....the harvest was great...the fcj is gone but the bag seed smoke is better than what I had bought at the time!

QTL

Sounds like you are a busy girl, good for you! Glad things turned out well. I hope you stick around

Buck

Not to worry Buck...I will still be here...maybe not journaling as much but I'll still be commenting here and there...once I start my training and getting paid I will be making major improvements to future grows.

Back
Top Bottom