Querie for last weeks of flowering

Skunk No1

Hi I've gt a skunk #1 plant in the 8th week of flowering I seem to be having problems controlling the smell and I'm wondering if I harvested now wether or not it wud affect the smoke if I was to harvest the plant now?

I ask this because there are only a couple of trichomes that have turned browny wer as most are cloudy but some seem to still be some clear ones on the plant, I also believe that skunk#1 is more of sativa plant Wich I am told could take twelve weeks until it's fully blooming.

Could anybody please advise on weather I cud harvest now or if this not a good idea yet?

Cheers

Hi I've gt a skunk #1 plant in the 8th week of flowering I seem to be having problems controlling the smell and I'm wondering if I harvested now wether or not it wud affect the smoke if I was to harvest the plant now?

I ask this because there are only a couple of trichomes that have turned browny wer as most are cloudy but some seem to still be some clear ones on the plant, I also believe that skunk#1 is more of sativa plant Wich I am told could take twelve weeks until it's fully blooming.

Could anybody please advise on weather I cud harvest now or if this not a good idea yet?

Cheers

:wood::rofl::rofl: Hmmmmmm ... A smell problem with a strain called skunk........ That's funny!

Like CK says though, it sounds like you are close enough if the smell gets too bad, but wait a bit if you can.

I can only grow a zero smell Indica strain I'm running, due to my wife. It's ok, it's a 2 hit & quit, so no problem.

The best compliment I got though, was from Williams Wonder, a VERY smelly strain in the early 90's. I was cutting up a bud in the bedroom farthest from the front door. My wife came in the front and shouted, "I told you not to smoke that shit in the house!". The odor was just from the bud being cut up, nothing lit. LOL It REALLY had an odeer.

DD

Cheers for the replys like u said it is mainly the smell so I'm gna crop here today coz I have 2 but one isn't as buddy so hopefully this will stop it smelling as much and should be able leave this one until I'm satisfied with the balance of cloudy and brown trichomes.
I'm liking the idea you have droopy dog never heard of them type of strains but haven't really bin growing my own that long so will have to look more into this.

Thanks for the info next time I will try to include some pics

Back
Top Bottom