Question about a sponsor's website

OmaDesala

I am not going to say the name of the sponsor as I do not think that would be right. I just have a question about something I saw on one of their sites.

When you reach the home page, a pop-up appears that requires you to be living in a country where hemp seeds are legal (and that you are at lest 18). I would be lying if I agreed to that. Can I assume that this sponsor will not sell to the U.S, so therefore, my business is lost to them? Or... ?

I am not going to say the name of the sponsor as I do not think that would be right. I just have a question about something I saw on one of their sites.

When you reach the home page, a pop-up appears that requires you to be living in a country where hemp seeds are legal (and that you are at lest 18). I would be lying if I agreed to that. Can I assume that this sponsor will not sell to the U.S, so therefore, my business is lost to them? Or... ?

In my experience, many of the seed sites have that as a disclaimer somewhere in either fine print or pop up. I would do a search on the name of the seed bank, and see if people are getting their seeds. If they are, I'd say go for it with a small order. When you get those, go for it with the whole order. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nah, shoot the order through. I've never been in a position where my money wasn't good enough. Lololz... What's the worst that can happen? They don't sell...

Sent from my SM-N900T using 420

Back
Top Bottom