Question about Auto Flowers

volcoM

I have a question about Auto-Flowers , may sound stupid but lol here I go.

First of all I've never grew or even thought twice about trying an auto-flower but I am kinda concerned on if its the same process as a non- auto flower , cause a buddy of mine just got some super skunk x northern lights , as an auto flower seed , and was wondering if someone could help us cuz were use to our endin harvest at around 98-108 days . Any help would be very Thankful !! =]

I have a question about Auto-Flowers , may sound stupid but lol here I go.

First of all I've never grew or even thought twice about trying an auto-flower but I am kinda concerned on if its the same process as a non- auto flower , cause a buddy of mine just got some super skunk x northern lights , as an auto flower seed , and was wondering if someone could help us cuz were use to our endin harvest at around 98-108 days . Any help would be very Thankful !! =]

I did a auto "Super Lemon Haze " and it took 100 germination to harvest.

From what I have read on the subject it is fine to LST an auto, but topping/fimming is not recommended, although I have seen it done.

I have 1 FIM'ed and one topped. It is true, hurting autos is not an option, you will loose a lot of yield at the finish. Same rules apply to autos, difference is that they are nor dependent to a light program and you must switch the nutrients from vege to bloom not when they start flowering but later, when the vertical growth has stopped.

Topping can be done on autos as long as it's done early, I did mine at 13 days. Yes she is smaller than the other one planted at the same time but I bet she yealds more.

As for when they finish, that is strain dependant, yes they do grow through the same stages of growth but a little quicker and you don't need to change light cycle. Mine are my 1st autos too and the breaders states 70 days from sprouting.

Back
Top Bottom